• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Long time!
Yea but people got affected by that hurricane really badly. See there's a state, I believe it's new orleans, that's a bowl shape in overall and they're the ones who got the most problems. People died, houses were underwater, some people survived the flooding by climbing on top of their roofs too but they were lucky...It was really bad.

Yea but people got affected by that hurricane really badly. See there's a state, I believe it's new orleans, that's a bowl shape in overall and they're the ones who got the most problems. People died, houses were underwater, some people survived the flooding by climbing on top of their roofs too but they were lucky...It was really bad.
Underwater, whoa . . . . . . . There was no storm warming for the people to evacuate?

Yeah, Katrina was bad in New Orleans. D: and there are always bad people that try to take advantage of the situation, like a lot of people came from Texas to try and help and some of them were getting shot in NO.

Yeah, Katrina was bad in New Orleans. D: and there are always bad people that try to take advantage of the situation, like a lot of people came from Texas to try and help and some of them were getting shot in NO.
Oh yea! I remember hearing about that too! It was really bad. I sort of got angry that people even were taking advantage of them.

Oh yea! I remember hearing about that too! It was really bad. I sort of got angry that people even were taking advantage of them.

People are awful. Like, I don't get why when someone is trying to help someone and being a decent person why other people act like such... creatures. D:

You know, that's what happens in Africa sometimes? At least it used to. The missionaries and stuff would bring rice and food to the natives and they would turn around and trade it to someone else for weapons.

*Cackles* Renee just basically pointed out how she doesn't ever listen to Seifer. xD
Yea, but Seifer and Renee agreed to take the baby when they did have magic because then they can actually take care of him and themselves. Only reason why they were able to survive too.

Yea, but Seifer and Renee agreed to take the baby when they did have magic because then they can actually take care of him and themselves. Only reason why they were able to survive too.

xD still, I mean, she didn't listen to him either when he said they shouldn't go looking for what that light was when everyone went to Brusk. And she just said how she basically didn't listen to him when it came to the baby dragon either. >> Seifer has his work cut out for him if Renee never plans on listening to him unless he's supporting her craziness. xD

And she does listen to him. She cared for Sirius as a first priority during their search for the group and even after that, she still looked after him. Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle All because Seifer said that babies comes first.

xD still, I mean, she didn't listen to him either when he said they shouldn't go looking for what that light was when everyone went to Brusk. And she just said how she basically didn't listen to him when it came to the baby dragon either. >> Seifer has his work cut out for him if Renee never plans on listening to him unless he's supporting her craziness. xD
Yea, that's why she's learning. It's taking a lot of time, but she's learning to listen to others too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back