• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Oh damn, I didn't realize there were two. xD I thought that the knew one was like a reincarnation of the original. Let me think of how to edit this, but I am going to say both. I mean, obviously the original isn't sealed that well if he can have a son. lol

Oh damn, I didn't realize there were two. xD I thought that the knew one was like a reincarnation of the original. Let me think of how to edit this, but I am going to say both. I mean, obviously the original isn't sealed that well if he can have a son. lol
Oh, you can assume the egg was there before the Nameless One had been defeated 10,000 years ago.

Or, you know what, scratch that, let it remain a mystery as to how the egg got there until the heroes find the answers.

...So wait...He had an egg years before the nameless one thing happen? BTW Hi!
If you mean, like have an egg before it appeared in Midgard, no. Remember that the Nameless One waged a war. War could have taken years, stuff could have happened during that time that led up to an egg somehow ending up underneath Sunny.

If you mean, like have an egg before it appeared in Midgard, no. Remember that the Nameless One waged a war. War could have taken years, stuff could have happened during that time that led up to an egg somehow ending up underneath Sunny.
Right right. Okay.

Well she was talking about the son since he's at Paroosia. Though now that I think about it...wouldn't it be better if they get all the parts of him? Or at least the parts that count?

That's kinda' what I was thinking too. xD like just now. Maybe they can make the Draco/Prince seed and plant it at the heart of the Nameless One to dispel his evil? Wait... where is the Nameless One anyway? xD like I remember the short manna tree, he isn't there is he?

That's kinda' what I was thinking too. xD like just now. Maybe they can make the Draco/Prince seed and plant it at the heart of the Nameless One to dispel his evil? Wait... where is the Nameless One anyway? xD like I remember the short manna tree, he isn't there is he?
No, he's in one of the sealed gates. You know, the one the other guardians had to fix because it had a hole on it.

Wait... you thought that the Nameless One is the one that got out? xD what is going on?!
.....Okay...Let's start over. I thought the Nameless one got himself out by letting a piece of himself free from the rip in his gate by the dragon friend. That piece of himself? Is what Historia called the Son of the Nameless one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back