• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

That's if he has some goodness in him. Hmm....Maybe once Renee shoots her arrow and the other guardians power up Lydia's exorcism, James can use his soul trap spell to keep the evil/goodness part for the others to save/destroy it....

If there is no goodness, they can just get his power. Strip him of all his power and give it to the pieces of Draco.

Is that what the legend describe him as? I just wonder why the heck would he want to be evil in the first place...Oh well!!!

Hahahaha no, but I mean... look at everything he has done and how all he wants to do is destroy everything... which reminds me... I was asking the same thing about the Night King the other night. xD like... what is the point of the undead army? To end life. But why? What do they do after everything is dead?

Hahahaha no, but I mean... look at everything he has done and how all he wants to do is destroy everything... which reminds me... I was asking the same thing about the Night King the other night. xD like... what is the point of the undead army? To end life. But why? What do they do after everything is dead?
I think the night king is doing what the children of the forest told him to do: kill all humans. That's their goal.

I think the night king is doing what the children of the forest told him to do: kill all humans. That's their goal.

But the children of the forest were good guys, they defeated the white walkers with the first men didn't they? xD maybe I missed something. But yeah.. their goal is to destroy all the humans, but why? What do they do after?

But the children of the forest were good guys, they defeated the white walkers with the first men didn't they? xD maybe I missed something. But yeah.. their goal is to destroy all the humans, but why? What do they do after?
The children of the forest created the night king to kill all humans so they can be safe from the human race. But the night king took over as he got stringer and they started to kill the children of the forest too.

The children of the forest created the night king to kill all humans so they can be safe from the human race. But the night king took over as he got stringer and they started to kill the children of the forest too.

So... they children of the forest teamed with the humans to fight him and his army?

xD I'll have to read it again, but I think so because I was like, "why is she saying everything Lydia just said?" xD

Having issues with my avatar. xD can't find the face I want in good quality.
XD Oh! The reason why she's repeating Lydia is because she wants to make sure that she got everything the Lydia was saying. You know, like she wants to make sure she understands it.

Hahaha it's no problem. xD I don't have a phone with alerts and if I did, I wouldn't take it in the bathroom with me. LOL I was just saying that so you didn't think I was... I don't know, annoyed or something I guess? xD
Oh! XD Hahah. Okay. I didn't think that though. You would have said something about it. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back