• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Nope. Playing. with. my. cousins. :dead: I'm so sleepy, but they're going home tomorrow.
...You should nap when you can or you're going to feel dizzy from being sleep deprived. At least eat something light for your stomach too and drink water.

Nope. Playing. with. my. cousins. :dead: I'm so sleepy, but they're going home tomorrow.

I miss those days. xD I haven't seen my cousins since we were kids but we used to play all kinds of crazy stuff. lmfao like... this one time we were at my Aunt's house and she had a second apartment in her basement so there was a kitchen and stuff and we were playing hide and seek and to make it funnier whoever was it would wear sunglasses and close their eyes so they couldn't see shadows and we played in the dark and then they would walk around the place trying to find everyone that was hiding.

So like... my little sister was it and she was looking around for us and I thought of the best place to hide ever (one of my sisters could cheat because there was a hole in the kitchen wall that went to the bedroom and she could fit in it). I went into the kitchen and hid and my sister came looking for me and when I thought about where I was hiding I just couldn't help but start laughing and then I was laughing harder because my sister could hear me but she couldn't figure out where I was. xD

I was hiding on top of the fridge. lmfao

I miss those days. xD I haven't seen my cousins since we were kids but we used to play all kinds of crazy stuff. lmfao like... this one time we were at my Aunt's house and she had a second apartment in her basement so there was a kitchen and stuff and we were playing hide and seek and to make it funnier whoever was it would wear sunglasses and close their eyes so they couldn't see shadows and we played in the dark and then they would walk around the place trying to find everyone that was hiding.
Yea! That was a fun game to play. only difference the person who has to seek wears a black piece of cloth...and be careful of the furniture. XD

So like... my little sister was it and she was looking around for us and I thought of the best place to hide ever (one of my sisters could cheat because there was a hole in the kitchen wall that went to the bedroom and she could fit in it). I went into the kitchen and hid and my sister came looking for me and when I thought about where I was hiding I just couldn't help but start laughing and then I was laughing harder because my sister could hear me but she couldn't figure out where I was. xD

I was hiding on top of the fridge. lmfao
XD That's funny! Oh my goodness that only reminds of this one time my classmates (we were all girls, mind you) wanted to play a prank on our teacher. So two of them went up and inside the ceiling. There's this weird board thing that any of us can push and open and close it too. So when the class started to pray silently, our teacher was like "Dear God" and our classmates, the trolls they are went "Yes, my child?" in a deep voice.

The teacher screamed something about how God is with us and we were looking at her like she was insane

But then our classmates fell down from the ceiling and landed right in front of her. Which scared her pants off so much that she fainted. XD

Draco faced off against the Nameless One the first time, right? So the first guardians wouldn't have had his pieces until after they defeated him, right? I can't remember. xD

Draco faced off against the Nameless One the first time, right? So the first guardians wouldn't have had his pieces until after they defeated him, right? I can't remember. xD
Draco faced nameless one, they battle, Draco gets weak and broke his essence into seven being that holds a virtue, and seals nameless one away. I think they had the stones to show that they are the guardians too.

Draco faced nameless one, they battle, Draco gets weak and broke his essence into seven being that holds a virtue, and seals nameless one away. I think they had the stones to show that they are the guardians too.

Okay... then that's why these guys can do what the first guardians didn't, they already have the pieces of Draco, the first guardians didn't when they sealed the Nameless One.

Okay, here's step by step:
  1. Seal/trap the Nameless One
  2. Draw out all of the evil in him
  3. Fuse the pieces of Draco to hold the raw power the nameless One leaves behind
  4. Transform the new seed into a tree

Okay, here's step by step:
  1. Seal/trap the Nameless One
  2. Draw out all of the evil in him
  3. Fuse the pieces of Draco to hold the raw power the nameless One leaves behind
  4. Transform the new seed into a tree
Oh!!! Wait!! One of Ren's archery skills is to drag evil out! We can use that to drag it out/destroy it.

Which one?
"A charitable thought":
- It's a special arrow that's made of Renee's soul essence, looking like water that's shimmering under moonlight. It causes the receiver to feel positive and warm emotions like someone is giving them a hug of forgiveness and care; when in reality her arrow pierces through their heart and soul, taking out whatever unusual and unstable negative emotions to disintegrate them.

This one! XD

Okay, well they'll probably need some extra oomph and since Renee can't really channel other people's power into that, they can use Lydia's exorcism circle, so all the other guardians can power that while Renee uses her arrow. I am kinda' wondering if it wouldn't make more sense to draw out the goodness in the Nameless One instead so that the evil stays trapped and they can destroy it.

Okay, well they'll probably need some extra oomph and since Renee can't really channel other people's power into that, they can use Lydia's exorcism circle, so all the other guardians can power that while Renee uses her arrow. I am kinda' wondering if it wouldn't make more sense to draw out the goodness in the Nameless One instead so that the evil stays trapped and they can destroy it.
That's if he has some goodness in him. Hmm....Maybe once Renee shoots her arrow and the other guardians power up Lydia's exorcism, James can use his soul trap spell to keep the evil/goodness part for the others to save/destroy it....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back