• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

You know they made Cersei out to be a lot nicer in the show. LOL as weird as that is. Like when she is talking about the baby that she had that was actually Robert's but it died? In the book, when she realizes she is pregnant with his kid, Jaime goes and finds her a cut wife to get rid of it, so she never actually has any of his kids.

You know they made Cersei out to be a lot nicer in the show. LOL as weird as that is. Like when she is talking about the baby that she had that was actually Robert's but it died? In the book, when she realizes she is pregnant with his kid, Jaime goes and finds her a cut wife to get rid of it, so she never actually has any of his kids.
Why am I not surprised? She's like that bird mom the throws out the original birb-mom's eggs and place her own egg in there instead. Ack!

Why am I not surprised? She's like that bird mom the throws out the original birb-mom's eggs and place her own egg in there instead. Ack!

It was like... vengeance. Like Cersei is totally mean, she was pissed because when she slept with Robert he called her Lyanna. Like she would have been totally okay with marrying him if he wasn't still pining for another woman. Cersei is just the super jealous type. xD

It was like... vengeance. Like Cersei is totally mean, she was pissed because when she slept with Robert he called her Lyanna. Like she would have been totally okay with marrying him if he wasn't still pining for another woman. Cersei is just the super jealous type. xD
She really is!!! She really really is!!!!

I don't know how to explain with what that spell would do...unless the characters watch Avatar the last airbender or fullmetal alchemist brotherhood which I really doubt because it doesn't exist in their world...the shows, I mean. XD Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle Zer0 Zer0

I don't care. lol
I've seen all those. XD

So Main character in both of those shows took away something from themselves or from the bad guy from using their powers. For Avatar, Aang took away Fire McCrazy pants lord Ozai's fire bending skills. In FMA Brotherhood, Ed traded off his alchemy for his brother's body.

Renee thought by turning the nameless one into a tree, they take away his ability to use Manna anymore permanently. Which is why they need a power source older then the nameless one AKA the manna trees since they were stars before...and stuff...

Yeah, but Lydia is looking at it like... well quite literally what she said. xD whatever they do, someone can come along and undo it as long as the Nameless One still exists.

Yeah, but Lydia is looking at it like... well quite literally what she said. xD whatever they do, someone can come along and undo it as long as the Nameless One still exists.
Yea, but that person would need a power source stronger then the Manna trees themselves...which I don't think there's something like that unless another manna tree that's evil just comes out of nowhere and be like "Bwahahaha! Let's undo this thing!"

Yea, but that person would need a power source stronger then the Manna trees themselves...which I don't think there's something like that unless another manna tree that's evil just comes out of nowhere and be like "Bwahahaha! Let's undo this thing!"

xD well... what you were saying about Rhea? lol and all of the chaos in the world is more powerful than a single manna tree, that's why so many were needed to keep it at bay. Plus, if the solution were to be eternal... I'm sure somewhere along the lines something could arise.

xD well... what you were saying about Rhea? lol and all of the chaos in the world is more powerful than a single manna tree, that's why so many were needed to keep it at bay. Plus, if the solution were to be eternal... I'm sure somewhere along the lines something could arise.
That's if Rhea really is a Manna tree or has the seedling...somehow. XD and well that's if all the chaos does happen in one single spot. You can't tell me that chaos can somehow come all together in one spot at the same time and somehow break the spell and it's permanent thing. If the nameless one can't break it, then what or who will? It's a really strong being too, almost as old as the legends. Don't spells need to be figured out first and then break it? To even do that, they have to know what the spell looks like or what runes are used.

And I thought that was a normal thing? Like there's always something that will come right after the last one. Though I don't know what ultimate evil can come and beat the nameless one...I really don't. XD

Unless it's some horrific zombie being that came from the grave....like a real evil manna tree/star thingy....Now that's horrifying...

Well obviously it wouldn't happen right away. xD heck, the Pendragon name may have all but died out by the time some other awful thing happens. I mean, it was what, 10 thousand years the last time the Nameless One woke?

Well obviously it wouldn't happen right away. xD heck, the Pendragon name may have all but died out by the time some other awful thing happens. I mean, it was what, 10 thousand years the last time the Nameless One woke?
Yep...a VERY long time ago. XD But that's when he last woke up. They had to seal him away and everything. Hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back