• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Katsuya Katsuya how goes Hymn? Was everyone starting out in the same village? I wasn't sure about that. xD like it seems like there are a lot of options but I couldn't tell if everyone was in one place.

Katsuya Katsuya how goes Hymn? Was everyone starting out in the same village? I wasn't sure about that. xD like it seems like there are a lot of options but I couldn't tell if everyone was in one place.
Well we started in two villages so far. I don't know if they kept going either because I'm waiting for a response...XD I'm going to check on it.

Katsuya Katsuya Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle , that'll probably be my last reply tonight. My cousins are here and I'm handing over my laptop so that they can play Left4Dead and Warcraft. Probably won't be replying much tomorrow either and until Wednesday.

So Rhea really does have the Manna tree seed or is the oriental manna tree seed transformed into a human? I wonder why the Nameless one kept her in the Manna lake unless she really is and just kept her in there for some reason that none of us is going to get until she says it. XD Though I'm going to laugh if Rhea was the seedling and just decided to help power the spell but that's going to be sad too because it might cause her to change back into a tree that needs to be planted somewhere and stuff....Ack! I'm just saying since Manna trees are stars and they are the only other ancient beings that are strong enough to do it too.....Hmmmm..... Zer0 Zer0 Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle I know...I'm over thinking it!

So Rhea really does have the Manna tree seed or is the oriental manna tree seed transformed into a human? I wonder why the Nameless one kept her in the Manna lake unless she really is and just kept her in there for some reason that none of us is going to get until she says it. XD Though I'm going to laugh if Rhea was the seedling and just decided to help power the spell but that's going to be sad too because it might cause her to change back into a tree that needs to be planted somewhere and stuff....Ack! I'm just saying since Manna trees are stars and they are the only other ancient beings that are strong enough to do it too.....Hmmmm..... Zer0 Zer0 Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle I know...I'm over thinking it!
Ima' not spoil anything.

I wanted to take a picture of myself today because I figure the last time I got a decent picture was two years ago and I really hate getting my picture taken and then I look at the picture and I am just like... oh, I look about the same. xD so i have decided I won't need another picture for like ten years. roflmao

I wanted to take a picture of myself today because I figure the last time I got a decent picture was two years ago and I really hate getting my picture taken and then I look at the picture and I am just like... oh, I look about the same. xD so i have decided I won't need another picture for like ten years. roflmao
XD Lol!!! Well that's good! No photo-taking!! Yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back