• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

I KNOW!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!! YESH!!!!!

Every time Sansa was there talking to him I was always just yelling at the TV, "Sansa! No! Don't let him poison you!!!" xD I am so happy, like I have a newfound respect for her. AND JON!! AND DANY!!! OMFUG!! AND CERSEI IS INSANE!! And poor Jaime!! D: like, he loves both his siblings and it's just so hard for him. xD Olenna was right though, I am glad he took a stand and realized how crazy she is.

I am wondering what horrible thing is going to happen that will prevent them from telling Jon. xD and that seen with Rhaegar and Lyanna!!! JON'S A TARGARYEN!!! xD

Every time Sansa was there talking to him I was always just yelling at the TV, "Sansa! No! Don't let him poison you!!!" xD I am so happy, like I have a newfound respect for her. AND JON!! AND DANY!!! OMFUG!! AND CERSEI IS INSANE!! And poor Jaime!! D: like, he loves both his siblings and it's just so hard for him. xD Olenna was right though, I am glad he took a stand and realized how crazy she is.
I sort of gagged at Jon and Dany, not gonna lie. Sansa, I'm just like: Yea! You tell him girl! WOO! Cersei can go die by a white walker for all I care. and Yes, poor Jamie, but you know what? It's bound to happen!!!

Hi Zer0 Zer0 !!!! XD

I sort of gagged at Jon and Dany, not gonna lie. Sansa, I'm just like: Yea! You tell him girl! WOO! Cersei can go die by a white walker for all I care. and Yes, poor Jamie, but you know what? It's bound to happen!!!

Hi Zer0 Zer0 !!!! XD

xD gagged because they are aunt and nephew? lol I honestly didn't want them to get busy... like I was hoping that they would just rule side by side platonically, but they are Targaryens so incest is bound to happen. lmfao

AND THAT DRAGON!!! I'd cry. Like I'd really cry. xD I just hit the wrong button I was typing too fast.
I am wondering what horrible thing is going to happen that will prevent them from telling Jon. xD and that seen with Rhaegar and Lyanna!!! JON'S A TARGARYEN!!! xD
Tell me about it!? I'm like we finally get to see Rhaegar and Lyanna!!!! On TV!!!!! Holy honeystick that poked a wasp's nest!!! That's just so superawesomecrazyyes-nesss!!!!

xD gagged because they are aunt and nephew? lol I honestly didn't want them to get busy... like I was hoping that they would just rule side by side platonically, but they are Targaryens so incest is bound to happen. lmfao
Yep, because they are aunt and nephew and I just can not...I really can't...but the story is so good and it doesn't help that they were paralleling between him and dany with Rheagar and Lyanna!!!!

Yep, because they are aunt and nephew and I just can not...I really can't...but the story is so good and it doesn't help that they were paralleling between him and dany with Rheagar and Lyanna!!!!

They are like... the same age too. xD that's just so weird. lol I don't really think about it too much though.

I think about it too much !!! XD

All the hype!!! ALL OF IT!!! BECAUSE A DEAD DRAGON IS SPITTING BLUE FIRE AT THE WALL!!!

I just wonder how long they would have been able to hold out if the other side didn't have the dragon. D: and I am still mad at Dany for letting her babies stick around instead of getting everyone the heck out of there. And I was also wondering why Dany didn't have one of her dragons breathe fire on like... the little group that's set off to the side from the horde. xD I mean... obviously they are leading.

I just wonder how long they would have been able to hold out if the other side didn't have the dragon. D: and I am still mad at Dany for letting her babies stick around instead of getting everyone the heck out of there. And I was also wondering why Dany didn't have one of her dragons breathe fire on like... the little group that's set off to the side from the horde. xD I mean... obviously they are leading.
She didn't think they were important enough. Even when they just downed one of her babies. Worse even she's thinking of the greater good since she wants to help Jon with the war against the white walkers.

Okay no shhh sh sh... gotta' post. xD
Go post then! XD

She didn't think they were important enough. Even when they just downed one of her babies. Worse even she's thinking of the greater good since she wants to help Jon with the war against the white walkers.

Go post then! XD

I think she probably just didn't see them. xD I mean... yeah... but she should have sent her babies away. I am still so upset. xD I mean, she obviously had to have seen them when they were getting ready to spear her baby, Jon saw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back