• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Uuuuugh... I feel like we still have a lot of stuff to RP outside of the main stuff. xD and I love how like... the Nameless One is telling Serena to go kill Renee and Lydia and they are just sitting ducks on a freakin' ruined tower. roflmao

Uuuuugh... I feel like we still have a lot of stuff to RP outside of the main stuff. xD and I love how like... the Nameless One is telling Serena to go kill Renee and Lydia and they are just sitting ducks on a freakin' ruined tower. roflmao
Well yea...If Renee forgot about the Nameless one reading minds and stuff. She's been a victim of that ability, two or three times now. So...I think she would tell everyone to be prepared...

Hugo was playing with a ball earlier and when it rolled under a table he flipped the table to get the ball. We have also become aware that he uses "mama" as either a swear word or a threat. xD

Haha, how does he use "mama" as a threat?

Well... my husband was telling him not to do something, and any time someone tells him not to do something, he'll just say "mama" like really loud and mean. xD I don't know if he's using it as a curse or if he's threatening them that I'll come if they don't let him do what he wants, but it's very funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back