• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

xD just... was checking the ooc on Hymn and I still haven't done a CS. LOL I like... know it all in my head. Like... he is a wood worker primarily and his wife is a trader so he makes the stuff and she takes it to trade and that's how she went missing, while she was traveling with some stuff to trade and now it's just him and his daughter and he can't go looking for his wife because he'd risk leaving her behind and he doesn't want to do that.

xD just... was checking the ooc on Hymn and I still haven't done a CS. LOL I like... know it all in my head. Like... he is a wood worker primarily and his wife is a trader so he makes the stuff and she takes it to trade and that's how she went missing, while she was traveling with some stuff to trade and now it's just him and his daughter and he can't go looking for his wife because he'd risk leaving her behind and he doesn't want to do that.
Maybe you should just type random stuff?

Hahahah! Okay well why not look up names that already exist and pick one of those?

I plan on it... I mean, it won't take me long to get a sheet out once I actually do it. xD I don't want to say anything in the ooc though because I don't want to be like, "yeah, Imma' join," and then like... not. roflmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back