• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Okay, so before I break out Lydia's GENIUS... xD what makes the virtues special? Why are they the ones necessary to save the world and what can this generation of guardians do differently? What can each one do as an individual that can be put into something to make a success? Anyone could have made a seal to seal the Nameless One, anyone can use that seal. So maybe the original guardians took their power for granted. Maybe the original guardians could have done something differently to end the darkness for good.

Okay, so before I break out Lydia's GENIUS... xD what makes the virtues special? Why are they the ones necessary to save the world and what can this generation of guardians do differently? What can each one do as an individual that can be put into something to make a success? Anyone could have made a seal to seal the Nameless One, anyone can use that seal. So maybe the original guardians took their power for granted. Maybe the original guardians could have done something differently to end the darkness for good.
Okay...The virtues are the nice dragon's heart broken into seven pieces and he was the only one who could even do anything because of how powerful he was. The last generation of guardians sealed him away. Maybe this generation .... XD Oh goodness I just imagined the power rangers or captain planet when they combine together....

See... so what I was thinking... well let me think of how to phrase this, but it'd be totally awesome. xD I gotta' check the baby while I do that and then I will write it out. brb

Well... I was thinking that they could use their pieces of Drako to purify the Nameless One. They would each lose their pieces but in the end the Nameless One wouldn't be evil, he would essentially be the essence of Drako because he would be all of those pieces combined. Then they can use the spell circle to turn him into a tree like Renee suggested and they wouldn't have to worry about him getting turned back because the evil in him will have been destroyed. I'll have Lydia present all of this to the others, basically in a more eloquent version of what I just said. xD

Well... I was thinking that they could use their pieces of Drako to purify the Nameless One. They would each lose their pieces but in the end the Nameless One wouldn't be evil, he would essentially be the essence of Drako because he would be all of those pieces combined. Then they can use the spell circle to turn him into a tree like Renee suggested and they wouldn't have to worry about him getting turned back because the evil in him will have been destroyed. I'll have Lydia present all of this to the others, basically in a more eloquent version of what I just said. xD
I guessing that means they'll be using the stones as a way to use their pieces. You know? The stones that changed into an item for each one? Maybe those stones are actually there to really use their pieces in a concentrated form.

They would need to seal him first, which they have the seal of the Nameless One, so maybe they could use it like a sort of devil's trap? It would make him powerless and unable to go anywhere and then they can use their spells to infuse their pieces of Drako and combine them. Kinda' like... they are activating them? When they do that, because they are virtues, the pieces will combine and draw out the power of the Nameless One, basically giving life to Drako again so he would kinda' be like... Hisaya or any of the other Deathknights are when they lose their bodies.

I guessing that means they'll be using the stones as a way to use their pieces. You know? The stones that changed into an item for each one? Maybe those stones are actually there to really use their pieces in a concentrated form.

o_o that's what I am saying, the things that they got from the Ascension that are each a piece of Drako. xD

They would need to seal him first, which they have the seal of the Nameless One, so maybe they could use it like a sort of devil's trap? It would make him powerless and unable to go anywhere and then they can use their spells to infuse their pieces of Drako and combine them. Kinda' like... they are activating them? When they do that, because they are virtues, the pieces will combine and draw out the power of the Nameless One, basically giving life to Drako again so he would kinda' be like... Hisaya or any of the other Deathknights are when they lose their bodies.

o_o that's what I am saying, the things that they got from the Ascension that are each a piece of Drako. xD
XD Oh! Okay!! I wonder if that's why each virtue in the picture or mural of the legend has something happening? Like that's them ready to use Drako...Hmmm....and no one realized it meant more....I'm overthinking! Anyways, I like the idea!! XD

XD Oh! Okay!! I wonder if that's why each virtue in the picture or mural of the legend has something happening? Like that's them ready to use Drako...Hmmm....and no one realized it meant more....I'm overthinking! Anyways, I like the idea!! XD

Okay, Imma' have Lydia present it. xD after giving Seifer a dirty look because he's dumb. LOL

XD Seifer is just being a boyfriend! I've seen many side with their girls but there are others who don't and call them out on it or question it.

xD yeah, James is just like, "D: oh shizz... my sister and my girlfriend are disagreeing... what do?!" lmao Lydia will call Seifer on it though and she doesn't need James' approval. LOL

xD yeah, James is just like, "D: oh shizz... my sister and my girlfriend are disagreeing... what do?!" lmao Lydia will call Seifer on it though and she doesn't need James' approval. LOL
XD It's kind of funny because Renee does like it when someone is taking her suggestion seriously so this isn't really an argument. It's a debate! So Lydia doing that would make Renee happy too.

XD It's kind of funny because Renee does like it when someone is taking her suggestion seriously so this isn't really an argument. It's a debate! So Lydia doing that would make Renee happy too.

Lydia bout to go all OG and put people in their places! LOL xD she might just bite back because she feels like they are painting her out to be the bad guy when she is just providing the counter arguments so they have all their bases covered.

Uuuuurgh.... now I have to think about how Lydia will argue this. xD Imma' write down her points because this is going to take a while.
Though I have to wonder...How does the virtues do thingy that ...summons the essence of Drako? Like...how? By concentrating? Or do they do the thing that makes them as a virtue? XD

Lydia bout to go all OG and put people in their places! LOL xD she might just bite back because she feels like they are painting her out to be the bad guy when she is just providing the counter arguments so they have all their bases covered.
I already know how Renee is gonna react~! XD

But then wouldn't that be the same for everyone else? Just essence comes out and the items become ordinary?

Yep. :o so at least they'd still have the trinkets. That would work towards what I was thinking as an adjustment to the spell circle Renee found... like instead of turning him into a tree, it would create a seed. I'll try and write out a step by step thing so that it's more solidly explained. xD

Yep. :o so at least they'd still have the trinkets. That would work towards what I was thinking as an adjustment to the spell circle Renee found... like instead of turning him into a tree, it would create a seed. I'll try and write out a step by step thing so that it's more solidly explained. xD
Okay. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back