How long? (TheRp)

((lol dont worry, happens alot, its just my forums would make it so if anyone posts or changes a post, it notifies you what happened before you post, so its usally not a problem, sadly this forum doesnt have that))

Rikku slowly gets up

"y-yeah..lets just get out of here"

He was back to his normal tone, although he cringes when he talks now

"the pains finally catching up...haha...ha..."

Rikku lets out a groans of pain as he fully stands up, and then lets out a sigh

"i-im good."

He stands up straight and is only minorly hindered by his injury.

"lets make it to that other house..."

"I say we jog for it, if we walk we are more vulnerable and who ever or whatever that thing is could catch up to us " Dan looks at Rikku and Lily to see if they are ready to star jogging.

" Yeah," she agrees. Hope finally lifts in Lily. Hopefully they will be able to help us. She could feel her happy normal self resurfacing. Maybe they will be saved.

Lily runs and is already cought up to Rikku. She is a very fast runner, even though she is kind of smaller and not that athletic, for some reason She was good at running.

"Oh trust me I can go much faster," she said. She would go much faster but she didn't want to get lost or someone to take her.

"Ok heres the house" dan says as they aproach the porch, the house almost looks identical as the one they just came from.

The last time that Lily came here it was loud and had lots and lots of people. Now it was quiet and dark. Something wasn't right and Lily wasn't sure she wanted to go in anymore.

Rikku busted through the door, to see something he wasnt expecting...not a living soul in the dimmly lit house... instead, it was filled with decaying corpses, the stench of them filled the air, and blood was everywhere from the ground to the walls to the ceiling to the furniture...the house was silent minus a stereo that kept replaying the same broken loop over and over and over...

Dan didnt step into the house because he could smell the stench of the decaying corpse'. he clenched Lily's hand even tighter. "Rikku i think you take a few steps back"

Lily was about to let put a high pitched scream but stoped herself. Her eyes filled with tears. All these people... dead. Lily couldn't look at them, some of them were a year or two younger then them.

"w-we...we can't stay here..."

he limped off the porch, grabbing onto both of lily's and dans shoulders, and slowly sat down onto the edge of the wood

Dan reached into Lily's pocket retrieving her lighter and busting it open so the gas would be on the corpses. he then grabbed his lighter and lit it."Cover your noses" he threw the lighter in the house and it set ablaze.

Lily did as she was told. A tear fell down her face. All those people dead. Who killed them? Or what killed them? And why? The tear soon dropped down to the floor.

(Um.... Okay please don't fight about this... um.... well what if there is alcohol from the adults cuz adults still het wasted in front of kids... Then the hole place lite up and everything burns :)
((Dang it I am too late.... again)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back