How long? (TheRp)

"Yeah, very...i guess..."

He chuckles a bit

"So do i like...put my arm around you..or something? im going off what i saw in movies"

(Sorry I am doing two things at once :)lol)

Lily rested her head on his shoulder as he put his arm around her. Well this was nice.

(lol its fine, one time i balanced 6 characters in one rp, with 5 in another, so many name switch errors Orz)

"...you smell nice....that was weird wasnt it?"

He laughs a tad bit at his awkwardness

"oh, okay, then yeah, you smell really nice...i guess this is a good way to spend time waiting for solomon to wake up, so we could probably be here for awhile"

he gently rubs up and down her arm

"Yeah," she said. She was so relaxed sitting with him... so close to him. The wind started to blow harder and it started to become colder. 
(Sorry I was taking care off my brother)

(It's fine, I have to go in a bit though I am going to make cup cakes)

Lily could feel the wormth as the cool wind blew around them. She was so close to him, and everything was so peaceful. "Do you think that the boat will come?" she asked him. 
(Oh never mind)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Its cool just saying) Dan watches this whole entire scene happen as Rikku and Lily hook up and it only makes him mad "Well....Ill see you guys around" He gets up and walks away far enough where they cant see him but he can see them through bushes. "I knew this would happen...Ive protected her and ive been nice to her and this happens..I see how it is" he says to himself as he clinches his fist.

Alaska walked up behind Dan, giving the tow some privacy.

"You don't just put kindness coins in to girls until a hookup falls out." She said, leaning against a nearby tree.

(how does he see them? rikku went off somewhere private and lily followed, unless dan went super stalker status, which he should then know why he was beaten xD )

"Well, I don't see why not, this island is a popular place, and parents may be worried and come look fo their kids"

"Thanks for the advice" Dan was sad and wanted to talk to alaska but he knew she didn't date guys 
(sorry i must have missed a post or two Rikku because you guys dont wait on other people)

"So alaska it think we might be here for a coupple more days so i think we should at least get to know eachother so its not lik were strangers" he gave a light smile

"That would be cool. Well, what do you wanna know?" She said, smiling up at him for once. Alaska thought the guy pretty insufferable, but for now she could push that off for a moment.

"Idk what are your goals in life" Dan thought that was very corny but he decided to go with the flow and if he was to get a girlfriend he would let them make the first move.

"Hey uh, lily...so are we gonna like, sit together like this back at school, and stuff...?"

He looked at her, reddened again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back