House Of Freaks

Dawn turned to Max when she heard her talk. "Oh I'm kind of used to it." She only partly lied. Yes she always wore long clothing no matter what the temperature but it was pretty hot outside and she wasn't that comfortable in the heat.

Taryn squinted her eyes until they were forced shut. "Okay, whatever you do, please don't hug me, go on an excitement rage or any of that.. Please. Please. Just please don't...." She looked around and faced her. "My name is Taryn. Taryn.... Kreida. Taryn Kreida. AKA Cyber..." She repeated, preparing for a reaction. But the stupid part is, she doesn't even know if she's even heard of Taryn Kreida.

Sen followed Ellie in or gray-clover as she named the girl in her head not knowing her name yet. She tried wiping her boots off before stepping inside as well as dusting her blue jeans and white, pink and brown coat. It was a fruitless effort the colors had faded with the amount of dirt and wear. She swallowed lightly pressing her back against the wall when she came inside, her mind still wondered if this house could really talk for not.

When the girl came to a halt, greeting them both, Sen felt intensely shy, she tucked a tuffle of hair tied with a pink band over her shoulder, and bit her cheek. Was this the girl that possed the magic that made the house talk? Or was she just a girl? Well, not a human girl, there was something different about her, but not in a bad way, in a familiar way, what had she stumbled upon now? Slowly she inhaled before taking a few steps forward. With her wrist crossed in the front of her, Sen opened her mouth, her airy tone speaking out, "Hi....very nice to meet you." She gave a light bow before straightening up quickly, "A-are we intruding?"

Max

Max just nodded but dicided to take her jacket of. She still had a long sleave shirt under it.

Lily

"Um... okay nice to meet you," she said turning around to the others. "No your not intruding at all. Welcome come in," she said opening the door wider for them to enter. 
(sorry last post I am so tired)

She looked over at the girl who suddenly talked out from nowhere. "Hi..." She greeted kindly, inspecting her facial expressions.

Sen stepped in the house peering around, it was a nice place but her mind always compared the difference between places and her fathers domain. yet she wanted nothing more than to stay far away from there.Sen's voilet eyes moved around the room, clicking in the detials. She than stood awkwardly unsure what to do or say, but another person greeted her and gave her something to do, looking relieved she gave another small smile, "Hi...nice to meet you to, my name- I mean, is Sen." her fingers intwind around eachother squeezing together, she was terrible at giving her 'name' even after all this time.

Ellie stood in, rubbing her arm nervously.

"I'm Ellie. Ellie McQuillen." She said, bowing to her host.

As she looked around, her eyes seemed to flare with excitement. She's never been somewhere outside of her fathers realm.

"It's okay to be nervous, Sen. I'm really nervous too..." She smiled. All these people looked a bit younger than her. Was she the only one in her 20's? Taryn's attention was caught by another person's voice that seemingly sounded excited. 'Oh boy...' She thought.

Ellie still kept shoulder to shoulder to Sen, honestly scared to leave her side. As she looked to the girl infront of them, she straightened her shirt out as a the tummies over one of the tattoos over her wrist.

"Do you guys need any hell cooking?" She asked, smelling the food outside. One of the downfalls to Elves is that they were always eager to help, and sometimes boredom became their worst enemy if they weren't doing anything.

Sen blinked over at the girl, and smiled gently, "New places are always hm?" Sen related her violet eyes flicked to and fro around the room, there was a lot of people from what she could hear, and she could smell something cooking too it smelled declious and her stomach felt it was caving as it gave a low grumble. Sen nodded along with Ellie, now knowing the girls name,"I can assist too, with anything." She offered.

Dawn walked over to the two other girls, who both seemed new, and shook her head slightly. "Ijust finished but your welcome to have a burger or two if your hungry." Dawn twitched one of her wolf ears, still not used to showing them around or keeping them in the open.

Sen watched the girl with wolf ears approuch, her eyes showed delighted surprise. Was everyone here different? That was amazing, it was like the perfect place. But would she fit in? Most did not like demons....her folded hands wringled nervously together over the gloves she was wearing. When the girl metioned she did not need help, Sen felt deflated her help was not needed, than she felt determind to help somehow here, to earn her keep, but a burger sounded wonderful right now, "That sounds wonderful, thank you so much." She bowed lightly again not seeing it as odd, Sen still did some things automatically, caught in her ways of how she was raised.

Dawn nodded her head in the girls direction. "Your welcome and help yourself." She got out a few cups and placed them next to the burgers in case anyone got thirsty too.

Max

So many new people were coming Today. She had no idea there were so many people like them were out there. It kind of surprised her. "Well feel free to help yourself to the food or jump in the pool," she said.

Dawn finished putting everything in it's place and smiled. She guessed that people were going to start coming outside soon so she just walked over to a chair, placed it in a small shaded spot and sat down in it, enjoying the small breeze that was there.

"Yeah, exactly.." She replied to Sen, and could really use a burger. "Sounds good... Haven't eaten a burger in like 11 months...." Taryn murmured, sitting down at the table. She gazed at the pool, and thought of the time when she was attacked and almost drowned by one of Xer'Chi's elite fighters.

Lily soon came outside "Hey go get dressed for the pool," Lily said looking at Max's long sleave t-shirt and jeans. She didn't want to be the only one in the pool. Before Max could argue she pushed max with all her force up to her room then went back down stairs with the rest of the new people.

"I actually already put it under my clothes." Taryn smiled, and felt that heavy device in her pocket. She remembered Chasik's words, and command. "Keep the device with you at all times. Make sure no one touches it, or sees it." And with those words she remembers, she has to keep it with her. 'Now what?' She slammed her head on the table. 'I'll just set it on the table... and just hope no one spots it...' Taryn thought, keeping her head on the table.

Lily

"Ummm are you okay?" she asked Taryn. She had slammed her head on the table. She wondered what was wrong, maybe there was something she could do to help.

Max

Max got her bathing suit on but it exposed her wings and also some of her scares she put a sun dresss over it to cover everything up before walking back down stairs.

Ellie smiled and thanks the girl with wolf ears, and soon found herself in the nearest bathroom changing for the pool. Surprisingly enough she didn't hesitate when she walked back out in her blue top and bottoms, covered by a loose tank top. Ellie walked out to the back and stood nervously for a moment, tucking a lock of bright red hair behind her ear.

Her tattoos seemed to crawl on her skin, as if itching for her to hit the water. But with the hesitation and fear of being intrusive, she kept herself leaned near the sliding doors, rubbing the Celtic knots that ran up her arm. Ellie was particularity proud of this one, for her and her best friend had designed it before the accident. Now she wore it in Lizbeths honor proudly.

Dawn yawned slightly and got up, getting herself a burger and some tea before sitting back down in the spot she was in before. She took small bites of her food while looking at the small forest that was close by, planning to maybe go there later and explore the area.

Hearing Lily's voice, she rose her arm with her thumb up. "I'm fantastic!" She said in an almost sarcastic way but hard to tell.

Lily

"Okay..." she said then saw Ellie's tattoos and her eyes went wide. "Oh My Gosh I love your Tattoos," she said in awe. She wanted tattoos so badly.

Max

Max soon came down stairs and made her self a burger and sat down on a law chair.

"Why thank you. And you're in luck. I might be able to hook you up with some."

Ellie's accent was tough to understand sometimes, but she tried her best on an American accent from what she had heard in movies. Literally all of her tattoos come from either elvish folk, her family line, or from others in her clan.

(Speaking of tattoos I have sort of some all over my character's back but not really made of a tattoo resin. xD )

"Okay, I'm getting hot...." Taryn said, lifting her head and took off her clothes, her bathing suit right under. She quickly grabbed the device from her shorts pocket and palmed it. It was hard to see but somewhat easy to spot that She was holding it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back