• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy House of Cards| Open

MisterUniverse said:
Would they still be limited to the magic type of ability? (Archane, elemental and mental)
Quarantine said:
With all of this, no one has ever been able to have abilities from different magic types. No electricity manipulation can come from the same person who can summon a goblin.
Yeah.

Dang it! I think I misunderstood again... Whoops. This isn't like me ;-;

Oh yeah for abilities, its your opinion. (I know, that doesn't help at all -_- ) I guess it depends on the ability, then? Not sure, either.

Quarantine said:
@Knight Nate @JPTheWarrior @Tola @Alias @Aaron775 @Reaper chan @MisterUniverse Should they be able to have two abilities? (Two agreements either way will decide whether to pass or veto this idea.)
I think it should be acceptable if the powers are similar enough

For example super strength and durability go very well together however something silly like being a speedster with telepathy is kinda to different.

Alphaius said:
For example super strength and durability go very well together however something silly like being a speedster with telepathy is kinda to different.
That's because they're from completely different magic types ^^' No one has to add another ability, its completely optional.

Alphaius said:
I agree. The abilities should make sense and compliment each other.

Quarantine said:
That's because they're from completely different magic types ^^' No one has to add another ability, its completely optional.
So its decided, then?

[QUOTE="Reaper chan]So its decided, then?

[/QUOTE]
Yes. If you want to add an ability, change your CS to fit the updated one.

[QUOTE="Reaper chan]
836886244a08d4839502eda624f948fc.jpg

Celestia.Ludenberg.full.1537320.jpg

tumblr_static_4x2yi15alg2sosg8s0kwgw0k4.jpg

Name: Ayumi Kurosawa

Sexuality: Bisexual

House: Spades

Magic Type: Mental

Ability: Telekenesis, Analysis

Weaknesses: She lacks physical strength, it never really was a priority for her. She focused on her education, observing others and adding to her knowledge. She is also sometimes stubborn and selfish, also distrusting. She is very emotional n the inside, and sometimes is depressed.

Personality: Ayumi is usually calm, and kind to others. She is confident, and organized. She is very clever, creative, intelligent, and unpredictable. Stubborn at times, and she is emotional in the inside.

Likes: Sweets, tea, books, writing, drawing, music, nature, animals, anime, manga, comics, video games, nighttime

Dislikes: Math, alcohol, drugs, people who are rude, snobby, and self-absorbed

Other: Ayumi is from Japan, and she may or may not have Asperger Syndrome.

[/QUOTE]
No, weaknesses related to her abilities ^^'

Quarantine said:
Weaknesses:
Thoughts. They can be changed by thinking of certain things to distract her from finding information.

Time Limit. She can only hold a field for thirty seconds before feeling physical pain. The pain is completely imaginary, and nothing happens to her body, but it can become excruciating.

Mental Attacks. The force field only blocks physical attacks, not mental ones.

@Quarantine What is this game and stuff. I am very confused. Oh and my character abilities are going to change to this: Instead of having a second ability he will have the magic to summon more foxes

Last edited by a moderator:
JPTheWarrior said:
@Quarantine What is this game and stuff. I am very confused. Oh and my character abilities are going to change to this: Instead of having a second ability he will have the magic to summon more foxes
Ah, I don't think so. He's still a kid, so he shouldn't have the advantage of having a stronger ability. It would be best if he's just average in either skill. You shouldn't have changed your CS without talking to me first. Also, you didn't add any required weaknesses.

The game is a simulation set up by an illusion. It doesn't matter, because anyone who came in late wouldn't look like a player(they have uniforms that determine their side), and would disturb the game.

Quarantine said:
Ah, I don't think so. He's still a kid, so he shouldn't have the advantage of having a stronger ability. It would be best if he's just average in either skill. You shouldn't have changed your CS without talking to me first. Also, you didn't add any required weaknesses.
The game is a simulation set up by an illusion. It doesn't matter, because anyone who came in late wouldn't look like a player(they have uniforms that determine their side), and would disturb the game.
So only your character and Nate's are playing right?

Quarantine said:
Okok thanks for the information. When I think of an ability. Talking about abilities. Is it possible for someone to create an illusion that it feels like really really real for the opponent of that someone?

JPTheWarrior said:
Okok thanks for the information. When I think of an ability. Talking about abilities. Is it possible for someone to create an illusion that it feels like really really real for the opponent of that someone?

giphy.gif

That's what they're doing right now.

Quarantine said:

giphy.gif

That's what they're doing right now.
But isn't an illusion where you feel pain too strong for a kid?

And by the way how can the others join the game?

JPTheWarrior said:
But isn't an illusion where you feel pain too strong for a kid?
And by the way how can the others join the game?
I said in character that there wasn't much pain. It can appear real without being painful. Also, I JUST said that joining would disturb the entire game, so it was impossible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back