• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy House of Cards| Open

I was referring to a school-sanctioned way to enable one character to fight another, if that's not what you were thinking.

As well, what exactly are the responsibilities of the King, Queen and Jack?

@Ryik Yeah, that sounds about right. Combat that isn't monitored isn't allowed, so it mostly happens during the school day. Would that be something I should add(some sort of place to train or fight)?

They have different ones, and don't exactly work as a group.

Kings have very little to do, besides set a good example.

Queens have to stop any illegal or frowned upon activities and report it immediately after.

Not very many people know what Jacks do, so its assumed they're like the Kings, which is incorrect. They kind of 'scout,' by doing absolutely nothing but watch for things people wouldn't do around the Queen. Anything seen is reported to the Queen of the House, and confrontation occurs soon after. This doesn't have to be for those who are making bad decisions. Any changes in behaviour(appearing withdrawn, for example) are dealt with, but the main focus is to report any breaking of the rules. Jacks are usually selected by their entrance interviews, or they must create a petition. This is the same for the two other positions.

Cakepan said:
Vallarian slept what it seemed like forever, till dusk to dawn he had really no interest in waking. A small slit in his curtain would shine through, a bit of sunlight peeking through and down onto his eyes. He blinked rapidly, putting the palm of his hand over his face and groaning loudly, to where not everyone in the house heard, but if they were in the hallway, it was audible and very distressed sound. "..Agh, too damn early for this.." He complained when it was the middle of the day. Strange. He rolled out of bed and limped towards his dressers, there he would throw his clothing onto his bed, not caring what it looked liked at the moment. He would groan again as if he was still tired, but decided to stay up anyways.
Please post a Character Sheet to post in character.

Last edited by a moderator:
JPTheWarrior said:
I see because she didnt like the rule post?
Yeah. She didn't read the rules, then, because I also put to comment if you couldn't like it for some reason, which she didn't, so I'm not accepting her.

[QUOTE="Reaper chan]Also, I'm not sure about the whole Queen/Jack of Spades thing. I saw another form that had a character who was Queen of Spades, but I don't see an accepted message. I'm confused ;-; and the roles part wasn't updated

[/QUOTE]
She didn't read the rules.

They have different ones, and don't exactly work as a group.

Kings have very little to do, besides set a good example.

Queens have to stop any illegal or frowned upon activities and report it immediately after.

Not very many people know what Jacks do, so its assumed they're like the Kings, which is incorrect. They kind of 'scout,' by doing absolutely nothing but watch for things people wouldn't do around the Queen. Anything seen is reported to the Queen of the House, and confrontation occurs soon after. This doesn't have to be for those who are making bad decisions. Any changes in behaviour(appearing withdrawn, for example) are dealt with, but the main focus is to report any breaking of the rules. Jacks are usually selected by their entrance interviews, or they must create a petition. This is the same for the two other positions.

What do you mean it wasn't updated? I put the Queen of Spades role as taken.

Quarantine said:
Yeah. She didn't read the rules, then, because I also put to comment if you couldn't like it for some reason, which she didn't, so I'm not accepting her.
Well if it happened like it did to me, she did read the rules but forgot to like the post xD . I'll tag her so she does read it.

@Maiza Avaro Like the rule posts so your character can be accepted

'King's have very little to do, besides set a good example.'

Goulde was the perfect candidate.

Oh, ok. Thanks for explaining. I don't know why. I've checked multiple times, but it didn't say that the Queen of Spades was taken. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

JPTheWarrior said:
Well if it happened like it did to me, she did read the rules but forgot to like the post xD . I'll tag her so she does read it.
I put a reminder on the CS, so that shouldn't have happened :P

[QUOTE="Reaper chan]Oh, ok. Thanks for explaining. I don't know why. I've checked multiple times, but it didn't say that the Queen of Spades was taken. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

[/QUOTE]
That's fine. It's marked as yours.

Quarantine said:
Queen of Spades (1/1)

Aaron775 said:
Steve was tooken by surprise." So what was that about. Your sister just pulled you away out of nowhere." He said looking confused." Why am I always the one to witness weird stuff all the time." He whispered to himself @Quarantine
She already left the building.

JPTheWarrior said:
I knew I forgot something! TT^TT I am so sorry! Forgive me! I'm just a bit stressed since I have a lot of work to do. I'll get right on it, don't you worry.

I'm not sure. What would they have to do? And how are you going to make sure new people know to do it?

[QUOTE="Reaper chan]I'm not sure. What would they have to do? And how are you going to make sure new people know to do it?

[/QUOTE]
What do you mean 'What would they have to do'? And I'll put "(1-2)" beside "Ability:"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back