• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Horsehair Worm

Owl nodded. She was scoping out the building, most were asleep, or atleast half asleep, and were completely unaware of what was about to happen. One by one, she clamped a talon around each of the human's mouths, and slid her keen, sharp blade across their necks. They all went limp, jerking in agony. She slipped around the building, killing guards, sleeping people, everything, flicking the blood onto the walls after each kill.

(Maybe.)

Dunder watched Owl, walking around, observing the survivors. After she killed the first one, Dunder was shocked. Many things ran through his head. Why? What the hell? Is it the drugs? Scream. Alert the remaining. He tried to yell, but he couldn't. His mouth just opened and closed, making no noise. So, he did what he could. He walked over to the nearest sleeping person. Clasping a hand around his mouth, he whispered in his ear. "I am saving your life. Don't make a sound, there is a crazy bird woman walkimgaround killing everyone. One peep will get us both killed. Got it?" The person nodded, like he understood, but when Dunder released his hand, the figure started yelling. "Everyone get up! Wake up! You will die if you don't!" Dunder sighed. "Goddangit" he said, as he pulled out his bow. "Ready your weapons, we don't want to kill, we want to defend. Dont kill unless you have to. Get the person with the bloody swords! Not the peacefull one with the sheild and spear. Go!" he yelled.

"Italics Suck! Sorry about that!"

Owl noticed an eerie silence creep over, looking about. Bodies lay everywhere, bleeding and dying. She thought she was done, until she was tackled by Avrey, who caught her by surprise, sending her swords flying. Owl fought back, thrashing and flailing, but Avrey was to strong. He held her to the ground, making her submit peacefully. "You have some explaining to do."

When the large group of survivors finally found Owl in the place, Avery was on top of her. Bow still drawn, Dunder approached cautiously, picked up the swords, and handed them to the person he tried to save. "Take these, don't let go" he said, then he turned back to Avery to see if help was needed.

Owl refused to speak, but she smiled, as if nothing was wrong at all. "Oh Avrey...You're so warm..." She mumbled, making Avrey growl and shake her. "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!"

"She's high, that's her problem. Punishments must be established. This... is unacceptable." He gestured around to the many dead humans, lying in various places on the floor. "She's been trouble ever since she got here. Owl is screwing up everything. It can not continue."

"I'M NOT A DRUGGIE YOU WORTHLESS WALKING BILE INFECTIOUS PIECE OF GARBAGE, YOU DON'T DERSERVE THE LIFE YOU'RE GIVEN SO PLEASE KILL YOURSELF YOU WASTE OF AIR!" Owl screamed, not stopping to breath. Avrey smacked her back and forth. "DO NOT TALK TO MY FRIEND AT WAY!" He demanded.

"WHY ARE WE YELLING!?" Dunder yelled. "Now Owl, you are a butthole, and I am pretty sure you are a druggie. No offense."

(Pubescent mood swings :D )

Dunder "uggh"ed in frustrarion. He shooed off the rest of the survivors, and sat down next to Avery. "Thank you for standing up for me a while ago. It shows that you still care... at least a little." he slapped Avery on the back in a friendly way, and then, carefully, put his arm around him.

(We could be insomnious together!)

(Saweet.)

Avrey sighed, leaving Owl to cry. Which she did. Alot. He sighed as he got back up and pulled Dunder up with him. "Well...Maybe we'll figure this out tomorrow."

"Indeed. It is getting late. I will watch Owl, you must rest." Dunder was very sleepy, but he could and he would stay awake. For the sake of humanity. And Averyanity. "Good night," he said to Avery.

Dunder laid down next to him, but he didn't fall asleep. No, he just watched Owl there, crying. It gave him time to thimk. Once again, his mind drifted to the time after this whole mess was straightened out. They probably had enough people in here to repopulate the continent. If they just killed all the zombies... which would be easier: cure, or kill. Probably cure. Which would be more enjoyable. Definitely kill. He sighed, getting nowhere.

"Hm?" Dunder asked, but, realizing it was only a dream, shut up. Wait, Avery was dreaming about him? Cool. Dunder often dreamt of Avery, but didn't think it went the same way with Avery.

"Hello." Dunder was tired. His eyelids were growing heavier by the minute. He yawned. "You said something about me in your sleep." he murmured. "Nevermind, three o'clock is the time that I eat lunch. Pizza!"

Dunder kind of wandered around aimlesly, jabbering on about random stuff, before he colapased, and slept.

(We shall do an actual all nighter!)

Dumder, still sleeping, sleep hugged Avery unconciously. He murmured some incoherent jibberish and continued sleeping. When he dreamed, he dreamt of the usual: Avery...

(Yup)

Avrey slept like a log, refusing to move out of his cuddly bear-hug until he wanted to get up. He grumbled, and due to whatever was happening in his dream, he licked Dunder.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" Dunder said as he sipped imaginary cocoa.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back