• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Horsehair Worm

Dunder watched from above, on a nearby building. He was so tempted to just shoot Avery in the shoulder. Bow's are for cowards. Half true, Dunder had never really been one for melee fighting. BUT he wasn't a coward. And deep down, he was semi-hurt by Avery's rude comment.

(Just mad a utube vid.)

Avree nodded, walking over to his student. "Nicely done. You need work on your stance, stay perfectly still, I'll show you." Ace obeyed, and Avrey walked over, pushing him. Ace fell on his face. "Hey!" He called out. "See, easily toppled. Up." He ordered. Once Ace was up, he grabbed his legs, put one forward, and gave Ace a more confident posture. "Much better.."

When he saw Avery shove Ace, Dunder leapt down from the building, and rolled out of it, as not to repeat history. "Not cool Avery. Not cool" he said, and walked off to find Mayor Jones.

"It has come to my attention that you are the leader around here," he said when he saw him. The man was old, very old, with white hair, and a long beard. "Yes..." he said. But not for much longer... I am looking for someone to take my place... but nobody will..." Dunder almost jumped through the roof with excitement. "I would be happy to," he said. "Me and my friend Avery, if he is ok with that as well. Look, I have a lot of experience in this. This is... me." "Alright" said the ex-mayor. "I don't know you, but you seem as good as any." "Great! I will go tell Avery. Thank you very much!" He ran off to where Avery was training, and told him the news.

"Yeahyeah Dunder that's great, busy here.." Avrey waved Dunder away, teaching Ace more and more. He seemed atleast somewhat enthusiastic, and was learning alot. "Okay, Ace, Try Parry ans Riposte." He said, jabbing at him with spear. He twirled it, making it stick into the ground, and had the sword to Avrey's neck. "Nice..." He said.

"Dude, can you take a-holy-dude! Look at that horde! Gather the whole group! Prepare them for battle! And Avery... Bow's are for cowards. Catch!" Dunder tossed Avery his bow. "Heh. G'day!" He said, drawing his hatchet and running into the horde. "CHAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGEEEEEEE!"

U on tonight?

(Yeah, all nighter?)

Avrey, was surprisingly calm in the situation. He huffed, knowing Dunder wouldn't survive with only a hatchet. He knocked an arrow, and fired it into the back of Dunder's leg, sprinting at Dunder who had fallen, and dragged him to a small alleyway. Ace, followed, looking rather worried. Avrey sighed. "You idiot, you would have never survived...Bows may be for cowards, but you're my coward. Now c'mon, Deep breath..." He said, tearing the arrow out.

Dunder grunted as Avery yanked out the arrow. "Heeeeeyyyyyy...." he said, and sighed. "Now we have a zombie horde on our hands."

I have limited time, I will conserve as long as possible, but not all noght.

"No, No we don't" Avree said, pushing Dunder and Ace against the alley wall, talons over their mouths. He held his breath as the horde passed, and they went unnoticed.

(Watching Eragon the movie. FML, R.Ipeperinos, GG WP, S.O.S X.X)

As soon as Avery let go, Dunder hobbled over towards the horde, and dug his hatchet into a zombie's back, before Avery could react. It collapsed to the ground, causing the others to turn towards him. Dunder raised his hatchet, hacking away at the undead that now surrounded him. He did well, for a while, until he was knocked over. A zombie reached down, and clawed away at his leg. Dunder was infected. Or, his leg, at least. Without thinking twice, he took off his leg with one, swift motion of his weapon, and tried to continue fighting.

:)

(F*CK YOU.)

Avree twitched. "I...Hate...you..." He growled, bashing his head against the alley wall. "I'm so done with that...You have no self control...and now this? I'll let them kill you. Obviously you want them to."

Dunder managed to drag himself away from the horde. "I do whatever it takes to survive," he said. "I'll fix this later." Then he stood up, amazingly, and returned to his work. "I shall not let them kill me."

"I hope you die.." Avree said, walking to the far end of the alley and hopping a fence, disappearing.

Meanwhile, Ace was attempting to help Dunder.

"I don't need your help Ace.... although it would be nice...." Dunder's leg was gushing out blood, so he ripped off his jacket and tried to stop the bleeding. The two of them fought back the zombies enough to the point where they could escape back into the weapons shop, where everyone stared at his leg. Dunder began to fashion a prosthetic leg out of some old PVC pipe lying around. "Lock the doors!" He ordered. "There are zombies out there!"

"Sorry," Dunder said as he fastened some springs that he had harvested from a few guns into his project. "Good practice though," he said with a smirk. Dunder's medical condition was bad, but better than being infected. He was pale, shaky, and had lost a lot of blood. The medics that were there told him he probably wasn't getting any blood donors soon, because his blood type was AB-, a rare type. But they said they would keep checking. The leg that he had made worked great, and he could almost walk normally again. Now they had the zomnies to deal with.

(Hello?)

(I died.)

Avrey was walking, not sure where, but away from Dunder. He knew that.

Ace smiled. "Best practice...ever...except you lost a leg...best practice ever."

"Yeah," Dunder agreed, chuckling. "We should go get those zombies. Then, I am going to find Avery." He gathered up everyone in the building. "Ok. There is a big horde of zambies out there. Goal: kill them, don't die. Ok? Let's go." The army of survivors marched out, taking out zombies at ridiculous speeds. Only 2 men went down. After the battle, Dunder ran off with Ace to seek out Avery. Within 10 minutes, he had. "What's up?" He said.

Dunder hid behind a building. It occurred to him that he hadn't slept in a while. He was Dunder. But, even Dunder must sleep at times. So, he did.

Avree was glad Dunder hadn't persisted, because something was tearing at him, eating him away. Literally. A patch of feathers on the left side of his face was completely gone, and the skin beneath was blackened and peeling. His breathing was shaky, and he couldn't move. Everything felt numb...soon, it may be over.

(?)

Dunder woke up with a start, not knowing why, there was nothing wrong. "You ok?" Ace asked. "Yeah... nightmares..."

☺❤✊✋⌚☎✉✒✏✂〽☕⛅☔⚡⛄⛪⛲⚓⚾⛳⚽Ⓜ✈⛵⛽⏳⌛⏰♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎➿♿♻⚠⛔㊙㊗⭕❌❎✅✔✴✳➕➖➗↕⬆↗➡↘⬇↙↖↔⤴⤵⏪⏫⏬⏩◀▶❇✨⚪⚫⭐◽◾◻◼⬜⬛❔❓❕❗⁉〰➰♠♥♣♦↩↪☑

Users who are viewing this thread

Back