HK Main OOC

why does abel always get in these situations lol the youth has a different opinion tho 

To be honest, Abel is probably in the best position out of all the characters right now, despite everything that's been happening to him. xD

Bam. Results.

Alright, had to explain it to the girls. They are more on edge about what is going to happen to our characters than before. lol

This is because you watched Jurassic World the other night. :P

I am going to have to watch Jurassic park before my next post. Oi. My character is going to lose an arm or something, I can feel it. Good news is its not boring in our area. Abel could still wheel away to find help...maybe....

Alright, had to explain it to the girls. They are more on edge about what is going to happen to our characters than before. lol

This is because you watched Jurassic World the other night. :P

I am going to have to watch Jurassic park before my next post. Oi. My character is going to lose an arm or something, I can feel it. Good news is its not boring in our area. Abel could still wheel away to find help...maybe....

from what he made it sound like abel is one of there targets...somethings tells me ange is more atheltic then abel at this point...cuz you let a wheelchair kid come with thing when there a chance of a demon attack

maxresdefault.jpg

//sorry, faces of this guy too accurate x3//

Last edited by a moderator:
from what he made it sound like abel is one of there targets...somethings tells me ange is more atheltic then abel at this point...cuz you let a wheelchair kid come with thing when there a chance of a demon attack

It was suppose to be a nice calm evening stroll! I say we let the raptor dogs eat the old lady. That seems like a plausible plan. Right? 

It was suppose to be a nice calm evening stroll! I say we let the raptor dogs eat the old lady. That seems like a plausible plan. Right? 

unfortunately that isnt going to happen...you put abel in this position so let see what happens

im getting ready to type up a post if you want to wait and see what happens

but i want to make the right choice....why must there be options 

Well, I mean, a few options are in your favor. There's just a few that are... not really in your favor. More good than bad ones though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back