HK Main OOC

QWQ i think so too but she's off already.

I don't think i can write her bump into Saverio because i think the old church is located in the south.... Wait we are heading in the same direction then! @Tobi Naefaerne

If you have her looking to the rooftops as well, then she could spot Saverio. He's just sorta looking around for the time being. But yeah, that would work just fine~

What have I found?

e80dc9ff94b9141ed56e0665514df7a7.png

I guess no strategic ingredients for the teams then... :/

Two members just walked off without a plan. xD

We're all gonna have to wing it.

I guess no strategic ingredients for the teams then... :/

Two members just walked off without a plan. xD

We're all gonna have to wing it.

This is what happens when we have an imbalance of ranks and fields.

MADNESS!

Next we'll have talking wheels of cheese and screaming sweet-rolls!

Someone go after Lara. Please Dx

She's only on the streets outside of the cathedral ((if one was at the main entrance they'd still see her quite easily actually)) mostly waiting on someone else who's on duty for the night so she hasn't actually gone that far :'D So I guess if she gets attacked, she's semi okay? :0

30 minutes ago, Nona said:

She's only on the streets outside of the cathedral ((if one was at the main entrance they'd still see her quite easily actually)) mostly waiting on someone else who's on duty for the night so she hasn't actually gone that far :'D So I guess if she gets attacked, she's semi okay? :0

Iris just left so Lara should be able to see her and catch up with her? (0v0)

You know something, Lara would have been better off waiting for someone else. Or a team for that matter. 

Well technically that's what she's doing though. She is just on the street outside the cathedral ((so literally right outside, she coyld be seen from the entrance easily)) walking around and looking for other people more so than wandering around herself. That and I was thinking on sending her to met up with Iris c:

It would be better to wait inside, tbh. Fortunately, the immediate area around the cathedral is safe, but it would be easier for teams to do their prep talks when everyone is right in view. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back