HK Main OOC

fair enough but i just had a lot of orders to complete...and i had to make  a cake look like a Mexican sugar skull for the first time 

That sounds like an interesting experience. Did it turn out good?

it turned out ok....not the best work...but passable, i would show you but i dont think the site will let me post it

I know how Able can walk again! A cane! Then we shall have cane and Abel. perfectly fitting in with the themes of the rp.

GO TO THE CORNER AND THINK OF WHAT YOU'VE DONE!

Okaaaaay....

tumblr_inline_naf3uzN18L1rk4p6f.gif

but with the cane he'd also no longer be......disabled.

Yeah. That one was bad...as a disclaimer here as well, nothing against Able or cruelty meant at all with any of these jokes. I love all the characters so much! P:

Yeah. That one was bad...as a disclaimer here as well, nothing against Able or cruelty meant at all with any of these jokes. I love all the characters so much! P:

if you want i can try and find the scenes of Abel getting his leg ripped of and the after scenes so then you can have material to work with for your jokes :)

Lol. I should really read those anyway to get an idea of what the old part had in it./and for of course material for more jokes on aaaall the characters./

It may require a liiiittle bit of a lot digging. But it is possible!

Also, can't really make too much fun of one character when my own is a bad stereotype I've been working on fixing a lot....he's an Irish man who loves his alcohol and who is also a crazy priest. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back