Highschool of a Thousand Terrors - Sign up

Name: Flynn Porter

Species: Half -Kitsune, half human

Personality: Flynn has a very aggressive manner of speaking, being very in your face and forward and also loves to joke around. He enjoys pranking and messing with people’s minds, regardless of the situation at hand. He can be very stubborn, and often refuses to do even the simplest of tasks. He can come across as being harsh and very cold-hearted, but rumor is that if you can get close to him, he will reveal a secret soft side. It is also rumored that he is very intelligent, although his grades do not reflect this at all.

Appearance: He has the usual appearance of a rebel in school, with spiked up blond hair, a cigarette always in hand(or mouth), and a nasty attitude to accompany it all. He is tall and seemingly very thin, but is very athletic, although he also has an acute laziness problem.

Biography: Flynn has a very complicated relationship with his family. His mother, a kitsune, left him in the care of his mentally abusive family. He suffered punishments of the unimaginable sort, but somehow still stood through it all. His stubbornness and cold exterior come from the toughening up his father forced him to do while young. Eventually his father lost custody over him, and he was sent to a foster home, but he soon ran away. He was caught eventually and was sent to a very strict high school, which he was quickly expelled from after his monster form was revealed and he was shunned. In retaliation, he had set one of the classrooms on fire, and thus was expelled. He is now supposed to be sent to a special school for monsters like him.

(Use my avatar as a picture reference for his appearance)

So does the like mean i'm in or do the others have to vote? take your time i'm catching up on what's happened so far xD

@TheKaosophile I am very sorry, but we do not believe your character could be classified as a monster. If you would like to at any time create another character, one who can be better classified as a monster, we would be happy to review and maybe accept them. But like I said, we do not feel like your character fits, and we must reject him. Thank you for applying.

@Flynn Porter Thank you for applying! We are pleased to inform you that we accept you! We're excited to see you in the RP, which can be accessed by clicking this. Currently, everyone is about to be taught ballroom dancing by a very manly teacher, so feel free to jump in at any point!

UnholyRedemption said:
c: Yay! A rebellious and aggressive character has entered the show!~ The personalities in this r/p clash soooo much xD
Ikr? We need to get some hatred and dislike into this rp! Not everyone loves each other. I'm going to pick one person for each of my charries to hate..hm...

paipai900 said:
Ikr? We need to get some hatred and dislike into this rp! Not everyone loves each other. I'm going to pick one person for each of my charries to hate..hm...
SPARE NESSA FROM THEIR WRATH

I have chosen Shou and Sedrian for Ajax (he gets two because he's an ass)

I have chosen Flynn for Eona. :D it'll start some drama because Eona doesn't approve of her roommate and Flynn's relationship xD well, it's either Flynn or herself, I could have Eona get some serious self esteem issues perhaps...? Omg maybe it should be Ajax? :D

paipai900 said:
I have chosen Shou and Sedrian for Ajax (he gets two because he's an ass)
I have chosen Flynn for Eona. :D it'll start some drama because Eona doesn't approve of her roommate and Flynn's relationship xD well, it's either Flynn or herself, I could have Eona get some serious self esteem issues perhaps...? Omg maybe it should be Ajax? :D
What relationship between her roommate and Flynn? :P AND NO SELF ESTEEM ISSUES FOR EONA EONA IS AWESOME

Nanashi said:
What relationship between her roommate and Flynn? :P AND NO SELF ESTEEM ISSUES FOR EONA EONA IS AWESOME
You're right, Eona's too cheerful and innocent for that...omg Ajax should have the self esteem issues! Plus, he does get jealous easily, so he strongly dislikes Sedirian and Shoou because he thinks that they're rivals for Kima's love :D

[QUOTE="Flynn Porter]Ah we all know how close theyre getting xD the answer to the attractiveness question was perfect.

[/QUOTE]
...true. Maybe the Flessa fan army will get what they want. xD (although what they want is marriage proposals during the time when Flynn and Nessa are introducing themselves, so maybe not).

Nanashi said:
...true. Maybe the Flessa fan army will get what they want. xD (although what they want is marriage proposals during the time when Flynn and Nessa are introducing themselves, so maybe not).
Actually, we want those 50 children xD

Definitely not marriage. AND 50 CHILDREN HOLY CRAP THAT'S LIKE 2 A YEAR FOR 25 YEARS. Nessa dislikes children, she is not going to have 50. xD

Haha! Awww! ): so it's official! Flynn, if Eona's acting mean to you, it's not because I dislike YOUokay? Same with everyone else who I've chosen for my charries to dislike. :3

[QUOTE="Flynn Porter]
xD and what would they look like? Fox dragons...i wonder...

[/QUOTE]
Foxes with wings. That would be awesome.

[QUOTE="Flynn Porter]Yesh they would be adorable and fluffy...
After flynn saved her from a worse fall...with his face? Poor guy.

[/QUOTE]
Lol exactly xD this is going to be good, yes?? :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back