Highschool of a Thousand Terrors - Sign up

@Mordaedel MORTAL! AFTER A FEW AWKWARD SILENCES AND THE GUTTING OF A FISH, THE HIGH COUNCIL HAS APPROVED OF YOUR APPLICATION AND ALLOWS YOU TO POST IN THE OFFICIAL ROLEPLAY THREAD WHEN READY!!!

I like disturbing role-plays as well. Not much of a horror category so I like to see good horrific roleplays.

Noah said:
I like disturbing role-plays as well. Not much of a horror category so I like to see good horrific roleplays.
Agreed. :3 I'm still seeing if anyone's interested in it before I make it, currently I have two people. xD

Mordaedel said:
I'm gonna sort of redo my character sheet since it's so lame compared to everyone else's. Plus, I'm bored.
I'm just fangirling at your signature! xD I can watch it over and over and over again!

I know, right? It took me forever to find the right one. I'm a total Sebastian Michaelis fan-girl and I think black roses are awesome. I was also thinking of the one where he was killing people with silverware, though, xD Also, some gif where Ciel was like, "Ha ha ha, no."

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I found this...[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
Oh my gosh, that guy is hilarious. I like watching his anime reviews.

Mordaedel said:
I know, right? It took me forever to find the right one. I'm a total Sebastian Michaelis fan-girl and I think black roses are awesome. I was also thinking of the one where he was killing people with silverware, though, xD Also, some gif where Ciel was like, "Ha ha ha, no."
Y'mean this gif?
tumblr_mkp6xm5dR81s54hkuo1_500.gif
;D

I always did love the corset scene....oh and when Elizabeth turned out to have some badass swordsmanship skills. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back