Highschool of a Thousand Terrors - Actual RP

Chrys bumped into a familiar face "Nessa! What is this thing? What do I do?" he said, wriggling and squirming to keep the lantern out of the fox imp's grasp

(sorry, I was playing Sims and got a bit sucked in xD )

"I don't know!" Nessa cried, in response to Chrys's question, she was, quite possibly, the least helpful person to ask in this situation.

The imp of love continued to scratch at Chrys's face. "Give it back!"

The imp of sadness just sat around...sad...

The imp of happiness was being a pain in the ass...

(And yup theres a summary so far)

{Flynn, how am I supposed to harness the freezing Imps? Coyoty can use Zephyr's power and her blood to immobilise him... But that requires me to shoot him, which will bring up Coyoty's demon side and her need for blood after it.}

(Each of the imps has a weakness based on their soul piece. Make it so happy that it drops its guard...the lantern is all you need. The imp doesnt need to be caught)

"NO, THE ANSWER WAS NO TWENTY SECONDS AGO, THE ANSWER WILL BE NO WHEN YOU ASK ME IN TWENTY MORE!" 
(The wondertwins are back in the form of a sea of likes)

(Nessa is just being an observer during this ordeal xD What exactly do you have to do to the lanterns once you obtain them to restore them to their place in Flynn's soul?)

(One of the imps is far stronger than the others. It knows what to do with them...Pride.) 
"No!!! You foool! You could've destroyed his love for others!"

Chrys said "Can't you do anything about this?...Then what ARE you good for? ...Wait, really? ...Hm, that could be useful." Chrys said to himself, or rather, that's what it LOOKED like to others, either way, he picked up the unharmed lantern and continued batting away the kitsune

Users who are viewing this thread

Back