Highschool of a Thousand Terrors - Actual RP

(I got this)

The loud speakers blared around the school "ATTENTION STUDENTS: ATTENTION STUDENTS: DUE TO A TRAGIC CAR ACCIDENT, MR. MANLY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TEACH CLASS TODAY, FOR ALL STUDENTS SCHEDULED TO BE TAUGHT BY MR. MANLY TODAY, CLASS HAS BEEN CANCELLED" 
Chrys burst out "WHAT? My second day here and I have yet to attend a single class, wait, why am I complaining? this is GREAT!" Chrys galloped off to his room to go inert for a while.

(Mr. Manly is too manly for car accidents. He would only be in an accident if it was a Mancident! Also, what would he be doing in a car?...)

(the car had the accident, he's just signing liability stuff. also, who is chrys rooming with? If Lucem's new charrie gets accepted I wanna room with him) 
(We were stuck for story)

((Let's say this instead))

The loud speakers blasted throughout the school. "ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS AND STAFF!! MR. MANLY WILL NOT BE HERE TODAY BECAUSE HIS WIFE IS CURRENTLY IN LABOUR!! CLASSES HAVE BEEN CANCELLED AND YOU ARE FREE TO DO WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE!!" The ground seemed to rumble from how loud the speakers were going. "EXCEPT FOR FIGHTING!! I'm speaking to you Mr. Porter and Mr. Phaidra."

(I don't think Flynn and Chrys rooming is such a good idea, Lux and chrys would be a great match-up, though... you don't understand why now, but you will) 
(Is Spire still attending ishika high?)

((......not cool Lucy....not cool... QAQ Oh and Ajax needs one, oh wait, nevermind he's just going to live in his shrine xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back