Highschool of a Thousand Terrors - Actual RP

Noah gets up beaten and bruised. "Good job Arya. Here." Noah gives him the lantern of truth and sadness he earned, and the lantern of happiness that he found. "Take these some place safe." Noah said wearily his vision blacking in and out. "I... am... really tired." Noah manages to say before collapsing on the ground in exhaustion.

Hatred growled and shrieked a final time before becoming mist and flying into Flynn's body.

(Only Pride and Power remain! Its the final countdown!*singing* *shot* couldnt help myself.)

Ayra watched as Hatred got tied up and let go of the Imp. He promptly took the other lantern from Hatred and put it with the others. He then cast a barrier spell around the lanterns. He changed back into his normal self and watched Noah fall to the ground.

Lux listened as his acquaintance tried his best to not give her a definition of 'mate'. As he did so, he heard a voice not too far away. He picked himself off the wall and began to walk away. "I'm going to make a trip towards the bathroom." It appears that an Imp wishes to play.

Tira tilted her head when Lux walked away, making her curious before she snapped her gaze back to Umbra. "Just tell me Umbra!" She whined, her arms folded upon her torso and her bottom lip stuck out in a small pout as she glared. "Just tell me what Lux meant by mate~" She asked quickly, the curiosity seeming to kill her.

Umbra couldn't hold out much longer. "W-Well you see, a mate is..." There was a bunch of interpretations of that word. Spouse, significant other, there were many things he could say. "A lover..." 'Why did I say that!?' He still sucked at wording things!

Tira blinked before she tilted her head. "Ah! Like Brother and sister!" She chimed. If anyone heard that, they would probably think she was just naive and got it wrong. Nope. "Brother and sister are each others lovers!~" Clasping her hands together in front of her she smiled. However, it only then occurred to her what Lux had said. "M-mate..." And once again Tira was a blushing wreck, her eyes wide as she hid her face in her hands.

Lux stared at the Imp that was admiring itself in the mirror. "It seems like you think quite highly of yourself." He walked inside and leaned against the wall. "Pride, I presume?"

"If you are a god, why not increase your stature." He approached the Imp, bored look still on his face. "One so short does not give off the feeling of power. In a world of giants, you are an ant. Besides, your pride is vain and empty of substance. You delude yourself with visions you find tasteful."

"The only one who is being deceived by looks is none other than you." He looked down at the little imp. "There is nothing that is deserving of such pride."

"I am strong! The others lived to serve me! I am the strongest, and I will not have some fool tell me otherwise!" He shouted, his voice suddenly deeper and more frightening. He began making hand symbols and muttering things...could he cast spells?

"You let your pride delude you. My way of thinking does not coincide with yours, so you deem me as a fool. Rather than the embodiment of pride, you act like a child."

And too much pride is indeed childish. Pride hissed and summoned balls of red foxfire, the bathroom lights suddenly burning out, leaving the flames the only light source.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back