Highschool,Chocolate and Secrets [Inactive]

Alex cleaned the spit in his face and looked to Nichole. "I won't do it." Alex closed his eyes and dropped off Jason.

"I'm sorry i couldn't beat him... maybe im really weak... im really a kid...Im so sorry!" Tears fell down in Alex's face. "Im sorry.."

-Maybe if i were stronger...- "I don't care about that!" Alex quicly change subjects. -Why? i couldn't hit one single punch...-

"Hahaha nice one." Alex laugh. -She is so smart! How a cute and smart girl like her want to be with a guy like... me?!"- Alex though to himself.

"So, let me take you home. Im afraid some random guy like the one back there just show up... Even though i can't anything...aff..." He took her back to her house.

Alex received the kissed and his eyes wide opened. "Smell ya later Bye!" Alex blinked and went to his home.

Alex went to his house and her sister was there. ´

character03.jpg

"Hahaha onii-sama you're still awake?" Alex asked laughing. "Where have you been?! hmm..." Her sister asked him laughing and searching for evidences where he could have been. "Nowhere!" Alex blushed and rushed his room. Her sister tilted and laugh. Alex went to sleep.

It was a new day. Alex woke up and opened his window. "It's a nice day!" It was saturday and the sun was shining. Alex felt the warm sun in his hair.

Nichole yawned waking and rubbed her eyes. She showered and got dressed for the day. Nichole atr breakfast slowly and walked to the park her extra features hidden.

Alex ate with his sister and she left home. Alex was alone in his house so, he turned his music speakers to high and went to play some online games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back