Highschool,Chocolate and Secrets [Inactive]

Nichole nodded and led him safely to where the exit was when she heard a rustle in a bush. She stopped and shushed him. A tall buff male walked out and he saw the two and smirked. "Well well a couple having 'that' kind of fun in the forest I see?" Nichole's ears flattened and she hissed at him.

"You got any problem Jason?" Alex covered Nichole with his arm. "She may be a kitty but she is my kitty. So back off." Alex pointed to Jason.

"Are those even real?" He said reaching for Nichole's tail. "Trying to be a tough brat aren't ya kid?" He said looking at alex. Nichole blushed as alex defended her.

"Hey! That tail belongs to me!" Alex grabbed Jason's hand and trew it away. "Im not a brat..." Alex removed his backpack and got in a fighting stance. "Touch her one-more-time."

"You won't get her not even in your wildest dreams." Alex waist turned 180º and he lifted his leg going for a kick in Jason's head.

Alex felt on the floor and turned his head to Nichole. "Run... i will be okay." He got up in pain. "Let's do this." He tried to punch Jason in the stomach.

"Argh... how could you dodge it?!" Alex tried to punch him again but Jason dodged again and punched Alex in the face. Alex felt down. "Im not weak... im not a brat!" Alex cleaned the blood in his mouth with his hand and got up. "I will beat your ass!" Alex pointed to Jason.

"I dont need your help" Alex said to the predators. "This is my fight" Alex tried to remove the snake from Jason's body.

"Let me go!" Alex tried to struggle. He trew his elbow into Jason's body and got loose. -This is is just too strong, but i have to try...- Alex tried once more to punch Jason.

"Arff...im not a brat! Im not a kid!" Alex rage was increasing. "Im not... A BRAT!" Alex tried to punch and kick Jason a lot of times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back