Highschool,Chocolate and Secrets [Inactive]

Alex sister went to the park and sat in a bench near some swings. She saw a pretty girl alone by herself. Alex was still home playing.

Nichole sighed sadly and swung herself more. "Does he really love me or am I just too blind to see it?' She talked outloud to herself. She stopped swinging and looked down. Nichole sighed and laid down in the sand.

"You feel sad... it's a boy isn't? I felt like that before." She said. Alex started to think about Nichole and last night. -Should i call her?!-

"I'm sorry for that..." She said. "Maybe you should talk to him about that.." She said. "Boys can be really strange... Just like my little brother..." She said.

"Yeah... he is a little silly but his heart is made of gold." She said laughing. "Just like his blonde hair..."

Alex grabbed his phone and tried to call Nichole. Meanwhile in the park, Alex sister was trying to make Nichole happy.

"If it's him you better answer him... If he called you he must miss you... " She said to Nichole. "Good luck with that!" She smiled and left the park.

"Hmm... i... i just wanted to know...if you want to meet somewhere... If not its okay!" He said laughing a little.

"I don't know... it's okay if you don't want to..." Alex hang up the phone. -Sigh. i knew it... i was weak again...-

Nichole looked down and sighed sadly. She went into the forest and sat there her eyes dull. She was so lost in her thoughts she didnt hear someone sneak up behind her. "Mmmf!" Nichole screamed against the hand over her mouth and struggled.

Alex was still home. -Alex you ruined everything.- He slapped himself. -Try one more time cmon...- Alex grabbed the phone and tried to call her.

"What? Nichole it's alex... Can you hear me?! Nichole?!" Alex noticed something was wrong. "Hmm... maybe her phone went out of batteries."

"MMMMP! MMMMM....." "this number has been didisconnected." The kidnappers tossed her phone. Nichole was tossed into the van and she started to cry her eads flat and her tail close to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back