• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

MiyaTheNeko said:
Psycho
View attachment 300568

Psycho felt a little insulted by what he said but didn't show it. He simply nodded and stepped back gain once the fire reappeared on the man's jacket once again. He used both his hands to lift up a spray bottle to the man. He tilted his head and pushed the spray bottle from his hands and levitated it over to him. He hopped that would fix the fire problem.

@BlankName
Psycho

@Echo Dreamsong
((@BlankName ^_^ ))

Quillicious said:
'I could have you arrested, you know. Heroes don't commit crimes. You're lucky I lost my...my powers...'
Jace frowned and looked out the window.

"Shit, Jace..."

@Otakubeats @YoungX
As an official hero from the association, this could easily be looked over. In any case he decides to take his leave since he does not wish to cause trouble. "Well if it's your property then I understand. Ty if you want to come then follow me," he says calmly as he leaves to head to the teleportation leading back to the forest.

@Otakubeats @Quillicious

YoungX said:
As an official hero from the association, this could easily be looked over. In any case he decides to take his leave since he does not wish to cause trouble. "Well if it's your property then I understand. Ty if you want to come then follow me," he says calmly as he leaves to head to the teleportation leading back to the forest.
@Otakubeats @Quillicious
"Mkay." He followed hibiki.

Once Zed finished his fireproof clothing, he doesn't know how he did it, and whether or not if it's actually fireproof. He probably doused it in gas and went like: 'Yeah, that's good'. Or Zed actually did something smart, his goggles were just a bluff. Or.. Bluff? Is that the right word? Anyhow, he went on his journey, to track shit down. His powers only extended across a multitude of platforms, really anything. It would take time for his virus or.. Anything to really affect anything.

In all honesty, the blackout and power outage Ezekiel made never really stopped, there probably was no light from there on but.. Eh? Once he successfully got onto the top of a tower to broadcast a signal tracker from his laptop. As he can't himself. So, since there was a satellite, he opened his bag and pulled out his laptop and ran the program from a live USB. The signal ran as something that could sense.. Anything? There was a few things that couldn't be tracked but whatever. Zed sat down, and looked through the map of the signals found. "Bingo was his name-o." As he said this, he left his laptop connected to the satellite.

Zed super sped to where the signal was, which was a forest of a sort. Catching on fire, he made it there quickly and started accidentally lighting the forest on fire, which could've been a bad thing, but not for Zed... Fireproof & Gas Doused Clothing. Genius!

@Otakubeats @YoungX @AnyoneElse?

BlankName said:
Once Zed finished his fireproof clothing, he doesn't know how he did it, and whether or not if it's actually fireproof. He probably doused it in gas and went like: 'Yeah, that's good'. Or Zed actually did something smart, his goggles were just a bluff. Or.. Bluff? Is that the right word? Anyhow, he went on his journey, to track shit down. His powers only extended across a multitude of platforms, really anything. It would take time for his virus or.. Anything to really affect anything.
In all honesty, the blackout and power outage Ezekiel made never really stopped, there probably was no light from there on but.. Eh? Once he successfully got onto the top of a tower to broadcast a signal tracker from his laptop. As he can't himself. So, since there was a satellite, he opened his bag and pulled out his laptop and ran the program from a live USB. The signal ran as something that could sense.. Anything? There was a few things that couldn't be tracked but whatever. Zed sat down, and looked through the map of the signals found. "Bingo was his name-o." As he said this, he left his laptop connected to the satellite.

Zed super sped to where the signal was, which was a forest of a sort. Catching on fire, he made it there quickly and started accidentally lighting the forest on fire, which could've been a bad thing, but not for Zed... Fireproof & Gas Doused Clothing. Genius!

@BlankName

Last edited by a moderator:
'Sorry doesn't get my powers back.'

Jace made a few signs with his hands and a grey suit landed on the balcony outside. He went out and the front side opened, revealing a hollow inside. It was matte dark grey with a silver trim. The helmet had a narrow angular visor that glowed a dark blue. It closed and he grunted. His voice was projected by a speaker on the outside.

'This is what I've been working on. Along with an A.I.'

Greetings. I am MACH. The Management Artificial Consciousness Hardware. We require the teleportation device you have stolen.

@Otakubeats @YoungX

((okay @BlankName ever sense I saw your character I know I have seen it somewhere else. What movie or TV show is he from because I can't find it xD ))

Zed launched into the tree, bear hugging it now as he was scared for his life. The goddamn height of the tree was insane but he held on.. Eh? Anyhow, he held the tree by his legs, and proceeded to push himself off the tree to land near the robot. Still on fire and probably having a few seconds before he goes under, he speed jumps over the robot, landing behind it and grabs it's head, placing his knee near the place where he's about to hit the leg. "And... PUNT!" As he said this, he pulled on the head and skyrocketed his knee into the back of it. Probably causing a few dents or so.

@Quillicious

Jace put him in a headlock.

'That wasn't a punt, buddy. This is.'

He supplexed him, picked him up, and threw him in the air. As he raised his hand, a wire shot out of it, grappling onto Zed's back and pulled him back down hard, then delivering a kick straight to his balls, propelling him upward once again.

'It's good!'

@BlankName

Once Zed found himself right above the robot, his chance appeared right in front of him. And by that, he literally got a mental image of 'CHANCE' popping up in front of him as he got kicked in the balls. "Robot! A punt is supposed to go forward! Not up!" A little unorthodox but he sprayed himself in more gasoline, extending the fire. "Now, for the superhero landing. Or.. maybe just a... Landing." As Zed found himself just about 4 dozen feet in the air, he waited at least until he found himself 2 dozen and sprayed the area under him with gasoline, aka, he just grabbed a bottle and poured on the ground he was about to land on. And... KAPOW!

He landed into a crater, made by himself, having his strength still intact and ready, he just did what he did, do a landing. A SUPER VILLAIN LANDING! Fuck superheros.

@Quillicious

Users who are viewing this thread

Back