• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Ty had fallen asleep on the couch. Sound barriers drained him more than normal attacks, due to the amount of concentration and force they required. Not to mention it depended on the person's will and that child had a strong one.

@Anyone

(Srry had 2 do chores)

Last edited by a moderator:
Otakubeats said:
Ty had fallen asleep on the couch. Sound barriers drained him more than normal attacks, due to the amount of concentration and force they required. Not to mention it depended on the person's will and that child had a strong one.
@Anyone

(Srry had 2 do chores)
Hibiki would finish resting up, and headed out to see Ty. "Hey Ty. We've already had a lot to deal with am I right? I wonder what happens next," he asks him sitting next to him on the couch.

@Otakubeats

Last edited by a moderator:
YoungX said:
Hibiki would finish resting up, and headed out to see Ty. "Hey Ty. We've already had a lot to deal with am I right? I wonder what happens next," he asks him sitting next to him on the couch.
@Otakubeats
Ty sprung up, "The answer is 42 divided by 21!" He blinked and gave out a yawn. "Sorry...and yea we have."

Otakubeats said:
Ty sprung up, "The answer is 42 divided by 21!" He blinked and gave out a yawn. "Sorry...and yea we have."
He would laugh for a bit and then regain his composure. "You know that reminds me. There are still loose ends right? Like whatever happened to the rest of the reapers? Actually have you seen the reapers after we fought God?"

@Otakubeats

YoungX said:
He would laugh for a bit and then regain his composure. "You know that reminds me. There are still loose ends right? Like whatever happened to the rest of the reapers? Actually have you seen the reapers after we fought God?"
@Otakubeats
"...." Ty thought for a moment. "....We are fucked." he ran a hand through his hair, and leaned back on the couch. "No, but we should watch our backs."

Otakubeats said:
"...." Ty thought for a moment. "....We are fucked." he ran a hand through his hair, and leaned back on the couch. "No, but we should watch our backs."
"Hmm... I see. Well in any case, for now at least we can finally relax," he would then think for a moment and had a great idea. "Hey I have a nice idea. How about we go on a trip? Maybe to some resort or something? I am an A-Class hero and from our recent exploits I have been doing my job, so you wanna go?"

@Otakubeats

YoungX said:
"Hmm... I see. Well in any case, for now at least we can finally relax," he would then think for a moment and had a great idea. "Hey I have a nice idea. How about we go on a trip? Maybe to some resort or something? I am an A-Class hero and from our recent exploits I have been doing my job, so you wanna go?"
@Otakubeats
Ty shrugged. "Speaking of I still need to take that letter rank test and shit. But yea sure. don't think we should leave town though, not til the reapers are found."

Otakubeats said:
Ty shrugged. "Speaking of I still need to take that letter rank test and shit. But yea sure. don't think we should leave town though, not til the reapers are found."
"Hmm.... good point. Well then, you should talk to Saitama about that," Hibiki then decides to relax for a bit.

YoungX said:
Hibiki would be relaxing as he heard Astra call out. Hearing Bwoder he interpreted into brother, and would head on over to see her. "You called?" He would ask all calm and smiling. Truly this man is an example of what it means to be calm.
@Echo Dreamsong
Astra beamed and reached for him, wanting contact with other humans to prove she was still one herself.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra beamed and reached for him, wanting contact with other humans to prove she was still one herself.

[/QUOTE]
Ty waved at her from behind Hibiki. "Sup."

YoungX said:
Hibiki would come to her and would hold her in his arms while smiling. "You sleep alright?" He would ask wondering what that necklace was. Plenty of weird things had been occurring. He would also consider the disappearance of the reapers. A lot happened, and he realized that Ezekiel and Evan were missing.
@Echo Dreamsong
Ty was standing at an angle behind Hibiki and gave him bunny ears where Astra could see.

YoungX said:
Hibiki would come to her and would hold her in his arms while smiling. "You sleep alright?" He would ask wondering what that necklace was. Plenty of weird things had been occurring. He would also consider the disappearance of the reapers. A lot happened, and he realized that Ezekiel and Evan were missing.
@Echo Dreamsong
Astra shrugged, keeping the visions of death to herself. Bad enough that she had nearly lost control, she didn't need more worry for her friends. Even if that odd misty figure kept appearing, worse that she saw disaster hit the city. No, keep these new prophecies to herself.

Ty's ears helped her erase them from her mind with a small giggle.

@Otakubeats

YoungX said:
Hibiki would look behind to see Ty making the ears. He would laugh for a bit, and continue to hold Astra in his arms. "What do you want to do now? If you want I can stay here with you," he says patting her on the head.
@Echo Dreamsong
"We should go to the woods. It's nice this time of year"(which i assume is summer.)

Astra nodded rapidly, clapping her hands in agreement. "Wes!" Another failed attempt. That annoyed her.

'WHY IN CUCUMBER CAN'T I GET IT!'

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra nodded rapidly, clapping her hands in agreement. "Wes!" Another failed attempt. That annoyed her.
'WHY IN CUCUMBER CAN'T I GET IT!'

[/QUOTE]
Ty smiled at her. "It just takes time." he had studied sign language for a while after learning that was how she communicated and he understood it well now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back