• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Zed sat at the top of a building, watching the city, on his laptop. He found that contemplating took time, effort, and stalking... Sometimes. Like, Zed's smart, he could be at college, but he decided information was more important. So meh. But that's was only when he hired a few... Supers? To help his problem.

A man and someone who looks like a sniper appeared from a black cloud. "The talker and hacker have been taken care of." The man says, looking at Zed. "You mean Ezekiel and Evan? The Tahoma's?" Zed corrected. "Whatever, are you gonna pay us or not?" The man asked. "Yup. I'll pay you in bitcoins." Zed replied, the man and sniper disappearing into a black cloud.

"That was fun." Zed said, still looking out into the distance.

[Dun.... DUN..... DuN!!!!]

Astra shuddered in her dream, another vision shown through the black fog.

This time another building collapsed. Followed by another. City after city until the word was a mess of bricks. This time she fought the vision. Laughter tore through the dream, tearing it. Once again her hair gained a milky white color and she sat up with arms aflame.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra shuddered in her dream, another vision shown through the black fog.
This time another building collapsed. Followed by another. City after city until the word was a mess of bricks. This time she fought the vision. Laughter tore through the dream, tearing it. Once again her hair gained a milky white color and she sat up with arms aflame.

[/QUOTE]
Hibiki would be alerted by the white hair from Astra. He would transform into Ultimate Kuuga and would prepare once more. "Again? This is... getting rather tiresome," he said to her as he would analyze the situation once more.

The girl sat up and yawned, turning to face Hibiki.

"Well, that's kinda the point. Byeeee!"

And she kicked down the wall before jumping through and running off.

Unknown person ran past a wooden building and somehow made it collapse. Along with setting fire to the ruins before breaking down the wall of a bank.

"HELLO! Compliments of the heroes!"

And then she ran to a lake and murdered a duck. Poor duck.

@YoungX @Otakubeats

Echo Dreamsong]Unknown person ran past a wooden building and somehow made it collapse. Along with setting fire to the ruins before breaking down the wall of a bank. "HELLO! Compliments of the heroes!" And then she ran to a lake and murdered a duck. Poor duck. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33454-youngx/ said:
Hibiki would then be distracted by the wooden building. He would then rush over and help out any citizens. From there he knew that he would lose her position. Still he could always find her using his senses, but the risk of more damage is still high. He would wait for Ty to respond, and would continue helping the citizens.

@Otakubeats

Zed made his way down the building, a.k.a he just jumped off of it, considering it was the size of a skyscraper. He made a small crater in his landing, brushing off dirt and fire he caught cause friction. "You could say that was a superhero landing." Zed said, as he walked off, wanting to ignore the goddamn wooden building, but.... Fuck it!

@YoungX @Otakubeats

YoungX said:
Ultimate Kuuga didn't waste any time, and would be chasing after her. He would be hot on her trail, and wondered if he could anything about this situation. So he would send a mind message to Ty. "Astra is being taken over again. Find help."
@Otakubeats
Ty woke up, and bolted upright wincing. 'I dunno where the others are-' he'd cut off as he heard yelling from outside. 'What........HIBIKI WHAT DID YOU DO?!' He walked outside where an armed man stood. The guy sneered and shot the gun. A bang and then silence. Hibiki would be able to feel the pain then sudden numbness before the link was cut off. (DUN DUN DUUUNNN)

Otakubeats said:
Ty woke up, and bolted upright wincing. 'I dunno where the others are-' he'd cut off as he heard yelling from outside. 'What........HIBIKI WHAT DID YOU DO?!' He walked outside where an armed man stood. The guy sneered and shot the gun. A bang and then silence. Hibiki would be able to feel the pain then sudden numbness before the link was cut off. (DUN DUN DUUUNNN)
(HE'D BETTER NOT BE DEAD!)

BlankName said:
Zed made his way down the building, a.k.a he just jumped off of it, considering it was the size of a skyscraper. He made a small crater in his landing, brushing off dirt and fire he caught cause friction. "You could say that was a superhero landing." Zed said, as he walked off, wanting to ignore the goddamn wooden building, but.... Fuck it!
@YoungX @Otakubeats
"Perhaps," he would then finish up helping out any civilian that needed help. "It was nice meeting you and all, but I need to be somewhere see you," and with great speed he would already reach the warehouse.

Otakubeats said:
Hibiki would arrive to see Ty knocked out unconscious. He would rush to his attention. "Ty! Are you ok?" He would then see the wounds, and would get him to a hospital immediately. When Ty would wake up he would end up in a hospital room with Hibiki watching him.

@Otakubeats

Zed yawned, and quietly walked off from the scene, seeing that he did not want to be placed for blame. He super sped his way to a garage, one of those small purchasable garages. Zed automatically opened it, walking in, closing it. "Home sweet garage." He said as the lights turned on.

It revealed a small table with a bag on it, pictures on the wall, with black paint all over it. He set his laptop down, turning it on and automating the bitcoin transfer. "All alone.. In a garage." He said, as he sat down against the wall and waited.

YoungX said:
"Perhaps," he would then finish up helping out any civilian that needed help. "It was nice meeting you and all, but I need to be somewhere see you," and with great speed he would already reach the warehouse.
Hibiki would arrive to see Ty knocked out unconscious. He would rush to his attention. "Ty! Are you ok?" He would then see the wounds, and would get him to a hospital immediately. When Ty would wake up he would end up in a hospital room with Hibiki watching him.

@Otakubeats
Ty woke up slowly, blinking at the harsh light. He winced, failing to notice Hibiki.

Astra eventually knocked down two large buildings, leaving over three hundred dead. That's when the cops showed up. When she refused to surrender and her arms caught fire, well, as you can probably guess... She got shot. In the arm twice, and three times in the leg. Whatever the spirit was, it left real quick, leaving a bloody and smoked Astra to die.

Come get some fried orphan. Fresh off the road! Two dollars and orphan. You get the idea. The cops just kinda tapped off the area and watched the never ending fire burn away her skin. Good job Astra, you really messed up this time.

Otakubeats said:
Ty woke up slowly, blinking at the harsh light. He winced, failing to notice Hibiki.
"Ty are you alright? What happened?" He asked him as he would retain his calm aura once more. First Astra now Ty. He supposed that there is no room for breaks now. Still it was a real mess, and he had to sort everything. He would tell Ty about how Astra just out of nowhere started being possessed again, and he gave chase but then a wooden building fell down.

YoungX said:
"Ty are you alright? What happened?" He asked him as he would retain his calm aura once more. First Astra now Ty. He supposed that there is no room for breaks now. Still it was a real mess, and he had to sort everything. He would tell Ty about how Astra just out of nowhere started being possessed again, and he gave chase but then a wooden building fell down.
"I got your message and was about to look for someone around the house when I heard some yelling outside. From what I heard it was something about heroes burning something. I opened the door and the instant I did I got shot." He listened. "Astra is downtown, back to normal. She got shot three times based on the echo and is currently burning to death. Go help her."

Otakubeats said:
"I got your message and was about to look for someone around the house when I heard some yelling outside. From what I heard it was something about heroes burning something. I opened the door and the instant I did I got shot." He listened. "Astra is downtown, back to normal. She got shot three times based on the echo and is currently burning to death. Go help her."
(Five actually.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back