• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Hibiki decided to rest up and wonders what everyone else is doing. So he decided to go around the warehouse to see if anyone wants to go out with him.

Hibiki decides to look for Astra and asks if she wants to go out into the city with him. "Astra? You want to go out into the city with me?" He would ask around the warehouse.

@Echo Dreamsong

Astra had somehow been put back in her wheelchair, meaning she was invincible! Not really, but she felt like it. After securing the seat belt, she was off. Not winning any races, but smiling like a crazed murderer. Finding Stella in the kitchen she wheeled up and peeked at what she was doing.

"You want some?" Stella asked, setting the pancakes on a plate drenched with syrup. Astra frowned at them before picking one up and putting the sticky food on her head, succeeding in getting syrup on her hands, hair, and face. Perfect. "I'm gonna let someone else deal with that..." Hearing Hibiki she called out, "I need some help over here! The kid's an idiot!"

@YoungX

Ray walked around looking for Saitama, she was holding a card which said 'Best Bro' in one hand. "Saitama! I have something for you," she said waving the card, her straight jacket jingling.

@Salex

(I'll leave you with this)

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](I would reply but I'm going to go graduate :3 *Jumps through window*)

[/QUOTE]
(congratulations on graduating!)

YoungX said:
Hibiki would hear Stella and came over. He would see Astra who got syrup all over her. So he starts cleaning her up with some high quality napkins and what not in a gentle manner. "You must like syrup huh? Just be careful because it'll be hard to get it off," he gives her a nice warm smile.
Astra frowned at the pancake on her head and signed in confusion, 'Isn't it a hat?'

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra frowned at the pancake on her head and signed in confusion, 'Isn't it a hat?'

[/QUOTE]
"Actually it's food. Anyway I was looking for you. You want to go out into the city with me?" He would finish cleaning her up.

YoungX said:
"Hey Ty," he would say as he would prepare to go out. "All right Astra, well are you gonna go out with that wheel chair? I could carry you if you want," he asks eating some leftover pizza.
@Echo Dreamsong
"You guys headin out? Be careful, after the attack some...questionable people have been wandering around during the reconstruction." He stole another pancake.

Otakubeats said:
"You guys headin out? Be careful, after the attack some...questionable people have been wandering around during the reconstruction." He stole another pancake.
"I see I'll keep that mind," he says as he would clean up whatever mess was still on Astra.

YoungX said:
"Hey Ty," he would say as he would prepare to go out. "All right Astra, well are you gonna go out with that wheel chair? I could carry you if you want," he asks eating some leftover pizza.
@Echo Dreamsong
Astra shook her head, patting the chair with a nod before rolling out. TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT! Well, roll out. Don't transform. 'Lets go lets go! Can we go to the park?' She signed with a smile.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra shook her head, patting the chair with a nod before rolling out. TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT! Well, roll out. Don't transform. 'Lets go lets go! Can we go to the park?' She signed with a smile.

[/QUOTE]
He would smile back and begin to push the chair outside. "Sure let's go to the park," he says as he begins to take her to the park.

Astra beamed and clapped her hands. 'Can we feed birds? Birds are nice. They can fly. I wonder if I could fly. Can you fly? Bees fly, but they sting.' And she just rambled on through signs.

@YoungX

(I've got two days left to live)

(On the internet.)

*Welp. It's a brand new day. The brilliant Vincent Long awoke in his bed, looking quite tired. He put on his mask and went straight to the computer to post something. He chuckled. He was really going to enjoy today. He typed up a few sentences, sentences that appeared on many social media sites.*

:Sup morons. Ready for my big show? Just a few months now, lovlies. For you noobs who have never seen me before, here's the deal. The name's Binary. What do I stand for, you ask? Well, the world's ordered anarchy, and I intend to be the chef and waiter. So, are you hungry? I hope you are, cause this plate of chaos is MASSIVE. Well, that's all I got for now. Binary out.:

*He was very proud of himself. Who wouldn't be? He had big plans, with goals easily obtainable by his big brain.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back