• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Salex said:
"looks... familiar... meh" he said as he walked towards the warehouse, genos was already waiting in the warehouse @Zedisback
Louis said "Hello, Genos," Before looking down at the book going to a random "It looks like Caitama is about to hit Jenos with his fist." Louis said before turning the page seeing Caitama stop right before it hit him saying "Genos this looks like you." It looked like Genos with the colors changed up. @Salex

Zedisback said:
Louis said "Hello, Genos," Before looking down at the book going to a random "It looks like Caitama is about to hit Jenos with his fist." Louis said before turning the page seeing Caitama stop right before it hit him saying "Genos this looks like you." It looked like Genos with the colors changed up. @Salex
"... i think somebody decided to make a whole book about me.... how did anybody even know about this? this was a spar between me and genos" he said "i posted the story on the internet" "you wha-" "on the topic of the internet, i checked up lou's score, he scored B-class rank 23 and is named portal man" he said @Zedisback (c-class and b-class people get the worst names possible xD )

Salex said:
"... i think somebody decided to make a whole book about me.... how did anybody even know about this? this was a spar between me and genos" he said "i posted the story on the internet" "you wha-" "on the topic of the internet, i checked up lou's score, he scored B-class rank 23 and is named portal man" he said @Zedisback (c-class and b-class people get the worst names possible xD )
"Portal Man.............................................................................................." He seemed to not speak for minutes on end he got a stupid name like Saitama first did, until he turned to another random page, "Caitama was fighting Doros, someone who seemed all powerful but Louis already knew how this was going to end he showed it to the others saying "That is still a dumb name. "@Salex

Last edited by a moderator:
Zedisback said:
"Portal Man.............................................................................................." He seemed to not speak for minutes on end he got a stupid name like Saitama first did, until he turned to another random page, "Caitama was fighting Doros, someone who seemed all powerful but Louis already knew how this was going to end he showed it to the others saying "That is still a dumb name. "@Salex

"with your skills i suppose you can get to s-class and change your name in about a month or so i think" he said @Zedisback

Salex said:
"with your skills i suppose you can get to s-class and change your name in about a month or so i think" he said @Zedisback
"Yeah I did pretty good I failed one test I blasted the punching machine on the punching test and kinda knocked it around the world somewhere with my beam so I couldn't get a second chance so yeah..." As he looked down for a second saying "Yeah I will work to get to S so I can change that name if I don't I'll never hear the end of it by the other Dimension Guardians." @Salex

Zedisback said:
"Yeah I did pretty good I failed one test I blasted the punching machine on the punching test and kinda knocked it around the world somewhere with my beam so I couldn't get a second chance so yeah..." As he looked down for a second saying "Yeah I will work to get to S so I can change that name if I don't I'll never hear the end of it by the other Dimension Guardians." @Salex
"yeah, gary'll make fun of it once he hears it for sure" he said @Zedisback

Salex said:
"yeah, gary'll make fun of it once he hears it for sure" he said @Zedisback
"Well he would more than likely get a name that is something like "Fast Man." "Speed" Or something stupid like that, say do you think he could beat your time for the tests the have?" He asked Saitama. @Salex

Zedisback said:
"Well he would more than likely get a name that is something like "Fast Man." "Speed" Or something stupid like that, say do you think he could beat your time for the tests the have?" He asked Saitama. @Salex
"maybe the speed one, but im not sure about the jumping or weightlifting or the punching machine... especially not the test" he said @Zedisback

Salex said:
"maybe the speed one, but im not sure about the jumping or weightlifting or the punching machine... especially not the test" he said @Zedisback
"Well you forget speed is his thing, but he is weak when it comes to lifting weights, his hits only hurt thanks to his speed making his hits harder but "Gary has a bit of an ego if you ask me. What is the fastest you have seen him go?" @Salex

Last edited by a moderator:
Zedisback said:
"Well you forget speed is his thing, but he is weak when it comes to lifting weights, his hits only hurt thanks to his speed making his hits harder but "Gary has a bit of an ego if you ask me. What is the fastest you have seen him go?" @Salex
"hmm... he is faster than me, but his hits has to be purely on his strength, the workers can know everything" he said @Zedisback

Salex said:
"hmm... he is faster than me, but his hits has to be purely on his strength, the workers can know everything" he said @Zedisback
"You have him beat him strength, you have all of us beat in strength, Gary is our speed guy, Shadow is our weapons guy, and me, Bolt, and Genos are good at energy projection. We only have one transformer." Said Louis saying what he knew about the group @Salex

"Hello, Portal Man." Gary said speeding behind them all had he heard everything they had said? It seemed he had been eavesdropping in on the words they speak he could see the look on Louis face telling already that he didn't like it saying "Please, Caped Baldy I could beat you in speed." Gray said. @Salex

Zedisback said:
"You have him beat him strength, you have all of us beat in strength, Gary is our speed guy, Shadow is our weapons guy, and me, Bolt, and Genos are good at energy projection. We only have one transformer." Said Louis saying what he knew about the group @Salex
"well yeah good point" he said @Zedisback

Zedisback said:
"Hello, Portal Man." Gary said speeding behind them all had he heard everything they had said? It seemed he had been eavesdropping in on the words they speak he could see the look on Louis face telling already that he didn't like it saying "Please, Caped Baldy I could beat you in speed." Gray said. @Salex
"yeah you can, but still the only thing that you have that's more powerful than my punch is your ego" saitama said, then suddenly genos opened his mouth and an airhorn sound effect played as saitama put on sunglasses (ooohhh feel the burn) @Zedisback

Salex said:
"yeah you can, but still the only thing that you have that's more powerful than my punch is your ego" saitama said, then suddenly genos opened his mouth and an airhorn sound effect played as saitama put on sunglasses (ooohhh feel the burn) @Zedisback
"Oh yeah? The only thing you have faster than me is your sun spot on your head." Gary said Laugh point to where the sun would shine on his head anytime he went outside, Gary said "I guess I should run around to make fire around you to help that burn." @Salex

Zedisback said:
"Oh yeah? The only thing you have faster than me is your sun spot on your head." Gary said Laugh point to where the sun would shine on his head anytime he went outside, Gary said "I guess I should run around to make fire around you to help that burn." @Salex
"yes, but the only thing that you have longer than your pride is your hair" genos said, then saitama shouted "OOOHHHH!!!! FEEL THE BURN!" @Zedisback (sorry took long, was in a clash royale friendly battle)

Salex said:
"yes, but the only thing that you have longer than your pride is your hair" genos said, then saitama shouted "OOOHHHH!!!! FEEL THE BURN!" @Zedisback (sorry took long, was in a clash royale friendly battle)
"Hey, Caillou, are you going to ask your mommy and daddy before getting on that bus today? Genos you look like one of those dancing Mickey Mouse robots." @Salex

Zedisback said:
"Hey, Caillou, are you going to ask your mommy and daddy before getting on that bus today? Genos you look like one of those dancing Mickey Mouse robots." @Salex
"hey buddy, news flash it's 2016, why are you still stuck to the colonial days?" he asked (referring to his clothes in your character sheet, btw if you are wondering or forgot it's in page 4 of the sign up tab) @Zedisback

411cfc396532c90438303135a64df28d.jpg
)

Salex said:
"hey buddy, news flash it's 2016, why are you still stuck to the colonial days?" he asked (referring to his clothes in your character sheet, btw if you are wondering or forgot it's in page 4 of the sign up tab) @Zedisback
"Says the guy who looks like a stereotype of a superhero, with those yellow tights, and the white cap." @Salex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back