• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Zedisback said:
Louis stood until he heard the gun go off he started to run, and he ran fast as fast as he could, sweet dripped from his head by the time he was finish, as he crossed his arms it was by no means bad, but not good, he had ran it in about three minutes, as he stood next to the worker saying "What is my time?" @Salex
"three minutes thirteen seconds" the worker said as he then lead lou to another room "next test, weightlifting! there is no time limit but you must hold that specific amount of weights for ten seconds! record holder is saitama as he lifted all the weight in the room without breaking a sweat with the second place being beetle knight (hibiki)" a worker said, a worker then comes to lou with a notepad and said "whenever you're ready" @Zedisback

Salex said:
"three minutes thirteen seconds" the worker said as he then lead lou to another room "next test, weightlifting! there is no time limit but you must hold that specific amount of weights for ten seconds! record holder is saitama as he lifted all the weight in the room without breaking a sweat with the second place being beetle knight (hibiki)" a worker said, a worker then comes to lou with a notepad and said "whenever you're ready" @Zedisback
Louis nodded he started lifting little by little, starting a five, this was easy for him, it wasn't that hard really, going up each time until he reach twenty this was hard for him, he had trouble holding up this almost not being able to hold it up after ten seconds past he said "Okay I won't be able to do anything else with this." Louis knew he had reached his limits on this end he asked "How did I do?" @Salex

Zedisback said:
Louis nodded he started lifting little by little, starting a five, this was easy for him, it wasn't that hard really, going up each time until he reach twenty this was hard for him, he had trouble holding up this almost not being able to hold it up after ten seconds past he said "Okay I won't be able to do anything else with this." Louis knew he had reached his limits on this end he asked "How did I do?" @Salex
"not bad" he said, the worker then lead lou to anoher room where he is put in front of a whack a mole machine "next test! whack a mole! record holder is saitama with 6 seconds before breaking the limit of 999 points! you have 10 seconds! go!" he shouted as each worker presses the stop watch @Zedisback (sry took long to respond)

Salex said:
"not bad" he said, the worker then lead lou to anoher room where he is put in front of a whack a mole machine "next test! whack a mole! record holder is saitama with 6 seconds before breaking the limit of 999 points! you have 10 seconds! go!" he shouted as each worker presses the stop watch @Zedisback (sry took long to respond)
Louis would look grabbing the hammer as fast as he could he started to focus hitting the moles, doing it as fast as he was able hoping to get a good score not knowing how he was doing putting all of his focus on doing this when the timer hit zero, he had a score eleven walking back to the worker saying "Is that good or bad?" @Salex (Its alright)

[Not gonna lie, probably be asleep for about 6 hours. So expect me around... 2 PM? Maybe 3. EST? I don't know. Just expect me an hour behind. Uh.. Tag me in any post possible, cause I want to be up to date on pages and not miss a lot. So just tag me every page.

I hope all of you have a good time rping, please expect me to ask what's been going on in the rp and I want to expect someone to tell me.

Well, good morning and good night.]

@Anyone

BlankName said:
[Not gonna lie, probably be asleep for about 6 hours. So expect me around... 2 PM? Maybe 3. EST? I don't know. Just expect me an hour behind. Uh.. Tag me in any post possible, cause I want to be up to date on pages and not miss a lot. So just tag me every page.
I hope all of you have a good time rping, please expect me to ask what's been going on in the rp and I want to expect someone to tell me.

@Anyone
(Have a nice sleep)

Zedisback said:
Louis would look grabbing the hammer as fast as he could he started to focus hitting the moles, doing it as fast as he was able hoping to get a good score not knowing how he was doing putting all of his focus on doing this when the timer hit zero, he had a score eleven walking back to the worker saying "Is that good or bad?" @Salex (Its alright)
"compared to the others, its horrible but no pressure" the worker said as he led him to another room where he is put in front of a punching machine "next test, punching machine! record holder is saitama being unknown as he punched it out of the facility, and it was found four days later in china" a worker shouted, a worker then stood beside lou waiting for him to punch @Zedisback

BlankName said:

@Anyone
(night)

Salex said:
"compared to the others, its horrible but no pressure" the worker said as he led him to another room where he is put in front of a punching machine "next test, punching machine! record holder is saitama being unknown as he punched it out of the facility, and it was found four days later in china" a worker shouted, a worker then stood beside lou waiting for him to punch @Zedisback
Louis looked over to her saying "Can I use my powers for this?" He asked looking at him his powers didn't really deal with strength but why not try asking he said to himself "Or is this test just strength based, waiting for the worker to answer. @Salex

Last edited by a moderator:
Zedisback said:
Louis looked over to her saying "Can I use my powers for this?" He asked looking at him his powers didn't really deal with strength but why not try asking he said to himself "Or is this test just strength based, waiting for the worker to answer. @Salex
"if you use your powers your score will be reflected on that, but other than that sure" he said @Zedisback

Salex said:
"if you use your powers your score will be reflected on that, but other than that sure" he said @Zedisback
"Now you tell me." Said Louis looking at him before he would snap his fingers, gravity seemed to get really heavy before seeming to go away all together, everything flashed black and white a large beam wold leave the portal firing at the machine the score on the machine showed seven hundred and fifty, Louis said "How did I do?" @Salex

Zedisback said:
"Now you tell me." Said Louis looking at him before he would snap his fingers, gravity seemed to get really heavy before seeming to go away all together, everything flashed black and white a large beam wold leave the portal firing at the machine the score on the machine showed seven hundred and fifty, Louis said "How did I do?" @Salex
".... uhhh you technically failed that test as you didnt even punch it, we'd give you a second shot but you just sent your punching machine around the world so... follow me" he said as he then leads lou to another room "next test, vertical jumping, record holder saitama with 40000 feet" he said @Zedisback

Salex said:
".... uhhh you technically failed that test as you didnt even punch it, we'd give you a second shot but you just sent your punching machine around the world so... follow me" he said as he then leads lou to another room "next test, vertical jumping, record holder saitama with 40000 feet" he said @Zedisback
"Well you said I could use my powers so I did." Said Louis shaking his head saying "Do you guys have any tests that aren't physical, I'm mostly an energy projection kind of guy." Said Louis getting about 8 inches off the ground, Louis already knew he did bad on that test. @Salex

BlankName said:
[Thats not funny. Rating my post as 'Spook'.]
@Zedisback
(What are you talking about Laughs evilly Found you
fc,550x550,black.jpg
)

Zedisback said:
"Well you said I could use my powers so I did." Said Louis shaking his head saying "Do you guys have any tests that aren't physical, I'm mostly an energy projection kind of guy." Said Louis getting about 8 inches off the ground, Louis already knew he did bad on that test. @Salex
"well you're in luck, next test is the writing test" the worker said as he leads lou to a classroom like room "record holder is mumen rider with 100" he said @Zedisback

Zedisback said:
(What are you talking about Laughs evilly Found you
fc,550x550,black.jpg
)
(you beat me too it)

Salex said:
"well you're in luck, next test is the writing test" the worker said as he leads lou to a classroom like room "record holder is mumen rider with 100" he said @Zedisback
(you beat me too it)
Louis started to write lucky for him he was pretty good at he was smart, he started Louis would smile he could do good at this so he would as he started to focus on doing he would put all of focus on doing this doing everything he could hoping to get a good score doing this, when he was finished he had a score of 100, he said "Did I do good or what?" Waiting for him to answer @Salex

Last edited by a moderator:
Zedisback said:
Louis started to write lucky for him he was pretty good at he was smart, he started Louis would smile he could do good at this so he would as he started to focus on doing he would put all of focus on doing this doing everything he could hoping to get a good score doing this, when he was finished he had a score of 163, he said "Did I do good or what?" Waiting for him to answer @Salex
(the maximum score is 100, thats why he got the record sorry for not mentioning that (> :D ))

BlankName said:
[sTOP! I've fucking scared right now. I've had past interactions with stalkers, please no.]
(just dont think of creepy dead children running up your stairs)

Salex said:
(the maximum score is 100, thats why he got the record sorry for not mentioning that (> :D ))
(just dont think of creepy dead children running up your stairs)
(You could of said that before let me edit my post really fast)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back