• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

[You can never watch H.O.T.D in public, with your family and only with your friends who say they are interested in the show's plot when it's actually just them interested with the [expletive] and [expletive].]

@Salex

Last edited by a moderator:
Louis looked at Saitama saying "I've been thinking, can you take me to Japan? I want to know my hero rating." He told Saitama, looking at him saying "You may want to get some new clothes first." Just looking down that his attack did nothing to Saitama. @Salex

Zedisback said:
Louis looked at Saitama saying "I've been thinking, can you take me to Japan? I want to know my hero rating." He told Saitama, looking at him saying "You may want to get some new clothes first." Just looking down that his attack did nothing to Saitama. @Salex
he then walks in his room and comes back out wearing his new yellow identical jumpsuit "sure, but why japan? there is a hero association examination facility here, hibiki took it and is now registered as beetle knight class-A rank 13" he said @Zedisback

BlankName said:
[That reminds me, I have to kill off Evan and Ezekiel to make my new character.]
@Zedisback @Salex @Anyone
(how does one kill a god?)

Salex said:
he then walks in his room and comes back out wearing his new yellow identical jumpsuit "sure, but why japan? there is a hero association examination facility here, hibiki took it and is now registered as beetle knight class-A rank 13" he said @Zedisback
(how does one kill a god?)
"Easy, they aren't open this late so we have to go to Japan." Said Louis looking at him ready to go feeling more and more of his God of Fate power fading away, saying "Do you think the one in Japan in open this late?" He asked looking at Saitama, waiting for an answer. @Salex

Last edited by a moderator:
Zedisback said:
"Easy, they aren't open this late so we have to go to Japan." Said Louis looking at him ready to go feeling more and more of his God of Fate power fading away, saying "Do you think the one in Japan in open this late?" He asked looking at Saitama, waiting for an answer. @Salex
"yeah i think so but i suggest not to go to japan, by the time we fly there the branch here would be open, plus you dont speak japanese do you?" he asks @Zedisback

BlankName said:
[You on mobile? Maybe autocorrect?]
@Zedisback
(Nah, but I can see how I got Satan from trying to type Saitama I got the S a and the t than I missed the others until I got to the a than I hit n when I didn't mean to, that is what must of happened.)

Salex said:
"yeah i think so but i suggest not to go to japan, by the time we fly there the branch here would be open, plus you dont speak japanese do you?" he asks @Zedisback
"No I don't." He said Looking at Saitama saying "But than want to go see if the one over near us is opened?" He asked Saitama, looking at him waiting for his answer. @Salex

Zedisback said:
"No I don't." He said Looking at Saitama saying "But than want to go see if the one over near us is opened?" He asked Saitama, looking at him waiting for his answer. @Salex
"sure, genos is still recharging anyways" he said as he walked out the door @Zedisback

Evan and Ezekiel walked round the park, seeing time as something that'll pass by... By? Well, walking round. "So how's life?" Ezekiel asked. "Goin' good, there was a time where we both slept during a huge ass fight." Evan remarked. "Does it matte-" A loud shot was heard, Ezekiel dropped to the ground, a bullet drove into his head. "What the fuc-" Another shot was heard, Evan dropped, a bullet in his head. "Your.. Not.. Gett-" Someone came up and shot him in the head again. "Shut the fuck up." The man said, disappearing in a black cloud.

"The situation has been handled." The man said to the sniper. "Good, that talker wouldn't shut up no matter what." The sniper responded. "Let's get going." The man replied back, both of them disappearing into a black cloud.

[Dun.. Dun... DUN!]

BlankName said:
Evan and Ezekiel walked round the park, seeing time as something that'll pass by... By? Well, walking round. "So how's life?" Ezekiel asked. "Goin' good, there was a time where we both slept during a huge ass fight." Evan remarked. "Does it matte-" A loud shot was heard, Ezekiel dropped to the ground, a bullet drove into his head. "What the fuc-" Another shot was heard, Evan dropped, a bullet in his head. "Your.. Not.. Gett-" Someone came up and shot him in the head again. "Shut the fuck up." The man said, disappearing in a black cloud.
"The situation has been handled." The man said to the sniper. "Good, that talker wouldn't shut up no matter what." The sniper responded. "Let's get going." The man replied back, both of them disappearing into a black cloud.

[Dun.. Dun... DUN!]
(that was the fastest record i've seen of two characters getting killed, one post! must've been a new world record)

Salex said:
"sure, genos is still recharging anyways" he said as he walked out the door @Zedisback
Louis followed Saitama taking his hood down from his head making small talk saying shutting the door behind him making sure it was locked as he walked with Saitama. @Salex

Zedisback said:
Louis followed Saitama taking his hood down from his head making small talk saying shutting the door behind him making sure it was locked as he walked with Saitama. @Salex
five minutes later

"alright we're here, apparently it's open 24/7, and it's still very crowded, just go to that table and write your name then a worker'll tell you where to go" he said "ill wait at the exit, good luck!" he said as he walked around the facility to the exit @Zedisback

Salex said:
five minutes later
"alright we're here, apparently it's open 24/7, and it's still very crowded, just go to that table and write your name then a worker'll tell you where to go" he said "ill wait at the exit, good luck!" he said as he walked around the facility to the exit @Zedisback
Louis walked in going in writing his name on a paper on the table as he stood waiting to be told where to go this was the first timeline where he had done this why not he said to himself, he had nothing better today, looking at the worker hoping to be told where to go. @Salex

Zedisback said:
Louis walked in going in writing his name on a paper on the table as he stood waiting to be told where to go this was the first timeline where he had done this why not he said to himself, he had nothing better today, looking at the worker hoping to be told where to go. @Salex
about over 500 other people signed up to be a hero, lou was directed by a worker to a field where a worker then shouts "first test! 30 side jumps! record holder saitama in 1 second!" the worker said, then a worker is assigned to lou, he held a stopwatch and said "whenever you're ready" @Zedisback

Salex said:
about over 500 other people signed up to be a hero, lou was directed by a worker to a field where a worker then shouts "first test! 30 side jumps! record holder saitama in 1 second!" the worker said, then a worker is assigned to lou, he held a stopwatch and said "whenever you're ready" @Zedisback
Louis started side jumping doing it jump by jump, getting it done in about three minutes, as he looked at his worker saying "What is next?" Louis would ask, hoping something less physical would come along sometime he wasn't in the best shape, waiting for the next test to come along he stood. @Salex

Zedisback said:
Louis started side jumping doing it jump by jump, getting it done in about three minutes, as he looked at his worker saying "What is next?" Louis would ask, hoping something less physical would come along sometime he wasn't in the best shape, waiting for the next test to come along he stood. @Salex
he stopped the stopwatch and led him to a running field "next test, 1.5 KM or 1500 meter running! current record holder saitama in 3 seconds!" a worker shouted, a worker then assigns lou to a spot and another worker pulls out a gun and points it to the sky "three! two! one! go!" the worker shouted as he shot the gun to the sky @Zedisback

Salex said:
he stopped the stopwatch and led him to a running field "next test, 1.5 KM or 1500 meter running! current record holder saitama in 3 seconds!" a worker shouted, a worker then assigns lou to a spot and another worker pulls out a gun and points it to the sky "three! two! one! go!" the worker shouted as he shot the gun to the sky @Zedisback
Louis stood until he heard the gun go off he started to run, and he ran fast as fast as he could, sweet dripped from his head by the time he was finish, as he crossed his arms it was by no means bad, but not good, he had ran it in about three minutes, as he stood next to the worker saying "What is my time?" @Salex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back