• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Bolt nodded "Beam me up scotty," he said as his voice seemed more static then usual. He got to his feet and waited for Lou to take him home, he crossed his arms.

@Zedisback

Zedisback said:
Tong Man looked at Ty this would be the best time to attack "Super Hyper Omega Beta Wolf Shark Tong Slap of Mega Death!" It was just a normal slap with a tong on the back of Ty's head it wouldn't even hurt. @Otakubeats @Shammy the Shamrock @YoungX @Quillicious
Ty suddenly stood, took the utensil and tossed it into a nearby tree. He then punched him in the face and picked up Quill. He then went back to the others, and asked Lou to teleport them back fast.

@Zedisback[/URL]
Louis would look at Bolt before nodding teleporting them all back to the warehouse even Tong Man "Lets go everyone even you, Tong Man lets be real you aren't a threat." As Louis snapped his fingers the yells of Tong Man could be heard before all of them got warped to the warehouse. @Shammy the Shamrock @YoungX @Otakubeats @Quillicious

Zedisback said:
Louis would look at Bolt before nodding teleporting them all back to the warehouse even Tong Man "Lets go everyone even you, Tong Man lets be real you aren't a threat." As Louis snapped his fingers the yells of Tong Man could be heard before all of them got warped to the warehouse. @Shammy the Shamrock @YoungX @Otakubeats @Quillicious
Ty set Quill on the couch, and looked at Bolt. "He doesn't have a pulse....what do we do?" @Quillicious @Shammy the Shamrock @YoungX

@Zedisback

@Anyone

Shadow fell to the ground exauheted "well that wasn't as fun as I thought it would be" he huffed and teleported to the warehouse laying on the floor "can some one remind me to never do that again" he sighed closing his eyes

YoungX said:
"We're still gods, so let's just combine our powers," he says to Ty. He wasn't sure if it would work, but least it's worth trying.
"....That doesn't seem safe but....I guess it's worth a try...we only have our powers for about another few minutes..."

Quillicious said:
Quill's eyes suddenly fluttered open and he gasped, clutching his chest.
"This is...the second time...I've died..."
"....WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ACTUALLY?!" Ty face-palmed. "Nevermind....."

Quillicious said:
"Long story short, the One doesn't want me dead."
Quill sighed and rubbed his head.

"Yeah, it doesn't make sense to me, either."
"Ok then....now that your not dying, I'm gonna make sure I won't die..." He stood up and walked over to the kitchen, grabbing a paper towle and holding it on the bleeding cut on his head. He came back and sat on the couch arm. "So......what now."

Quillicious said:
Quill shrugged and blood leaked out of his nose, ears, and mouth. He frowned as he tasted it.
"Hmm...weird..."
".......I'm gonna go to bed now. Call me if um....I dunno world's ending again." He stood up and walked to his room. "Night." He closed the door and put on his headphones jumping into bed.

[media]

[/media]

(FUCK I KEEL ON MISSING THE RP, I'm uncultured SHIT.... sorry about my profanity, what'd i miss?)

Salex said:
(FUCK I KEEL ON MISSING THE RP, I'm uncultured SHIT.... sorry about my profanity, what'd i miss?)
(.......Alot and I gtg my mum's off somewhere 2morrow and i gotta babysit. Cya)

Ray walked around looking for Saitama, she was holding a card in one hand. "Saitama! I have something for you," she said waving the card, her straight jacket jingling.

@Salex

Last edited by a moderator:
Salex said:
(The god arc ended and the heroes are back to their normal states/)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back