• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

BlankName said:
[Can someone explain the whole power giving shit. Cause I feel like it's not really fair in some cases cause your letting the person you power gave select their power. Plus, I'm pissed because of how random and a little confusing.]
((I have a LOT of problems here, but I'll save them for later.))

BlankName said:
[Yeah, whatever.]
@Quillicious
((How can Hibiki unlock potential? How can Louis do the beam and rope shit? He's EXTREMELY OP, to be honest. If Shadow can summon any weapon he touches, why can he summon unlimited numbers of them and not just the original? How can Ty summon light if his power is sound? How can he speed himself up without making G-Force a thing, and how can he do it in the first place? Just to say a few.))

((Also, you'll find out why the fake One could give people more power. By the way, it only increases the effect of your current power, explained later.))

Quillicious said:
((How can Hibiki unlock potential? How can Louis do the beam and rope shit? He's EXTREMELY OP, to be honest. If Shadow can summon any weapon he touches, why can he summon unlimited numbers of them and not just the original? How can Ty summon light if his power is sound? How can he speed himself up without making G-Force a thing, and how can he do it in the first place? Just to say a few.))
(Louis does those attacks by making 'links' to other dimensions, making all of his power attacks portal based)

Zedisback said:
(Louis does those attacks by making 'links' to other dimensions, making all of his power attacks portal based)
((But how does he control the beams and ropes if it's just portals? And how does he stop time if he can only do dimensional powers?))

Quillicious said:
(The light is simply a concentration of sound waves, reflecting the light in certain spectra. It's an after-effect, sorta like heat. as for the speed, Sound Manipulation)

Quillicious said:
(( whatever weapon shadow touches he can summon replicas of the weapon before he could only summon about 3 or 4 replicas of the same weapon but now he can summon way more, just like when he summons his daggers he summons about 4 of them but now he can a lot if he wanted to))

Last edited by a moderator:
Quillicious said:
((But how does he control the beams and ropes if it's just portals? And how does he stop time if he can only do dimensional powers?))
(Those time powers come from his god powers Meta Fate Manipulation look under applications, as for how he controls them,he just manipulates them, anyway lets get back to the rp)

Louis stood looking around yawning , looking for god seeing if that attack hit him or not, waiting wanting to know what happened, he stood warping himself next to Shadow he started to sweat a little saying "Shadow, are you alright?" @FrostXShadow

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](There's a out of character section for a reason. USE IT!)

[/QUOTE]
((We're literally the worst at that.))

Shadow looked at Lou "I could be better" he said forming a couple of swords and throwing at god "so exactly how are we supposed to defeat him, do we just attacking him until he gives up?"

(( I totally just realized Shadow is basically the male equivalent to Erza Scarlet now ))

@Zedisback

Ty continued to fire amplified sound bursts at the entity,and it was beginning to wear him down. He hid it well, and simply continued fighting, silently thinking. 'How long will this last?'

Last edited by a moderator:
God saw them all trying to wear him down, it was working but he kept going until his armor started to crack. "Heh, I really thought I could fight the gods, oh well let's hope my daughter can finish my work. I guess I should go out with a bang," he said as everything around him was pulled in, he then exploded into a power blast of energy. When the smoke cleared all that was left was a helmet, he had left under his own will. The powers of the gods would slowly fade from the heroes, at a slow pace. Giving them one last day to enjoy themselves being the Gods of Tomorrow.

Bolt fell to the ground exhausted as his powers where slowly fading. He got up and held his chest "Take me home please," he said walking in the direction of the warehouse.

Bob jumped up with a scream and ran out the door. She fell to the ground as rain fell, something inside her was finally awakened. "W-What am I," she asked herself before getting back up and running into the woods. The True New God had awakened and vanished into the forest.

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
God saw them all trying to wear him down, it was working but he kept going until his armor started to crack. "Heh, I really thought I could fight the gods, oh well let's hope my daughter can finish my work. I guess I should go out with a bang," he said as everything around him was pulled in, he then exploded into a power blast of energy. When the smoke cleared all that was left was a helmet, he had left under his own will. The powers of the gods would slowly fade from the heroes, at a slow pace. Giving them one last day to enjoy themselves being the Gods of Tomorrow.
Bolt fell to the ground exhausted as his powers where slowly fading. He got up and held his chest "Take me home please," he said walking in the direction of the warehouse.

Bob jumped up with a scream and ran out the door. She fell to the ground as rain fell, something inside her was finally awakened. "W-What am I," she asked herself before getting back up and running into the woods. The True New God had awakened and vanished into the forest.

[/QUOTE]
Ty reeled back muttering obscenities under his breath after a piece of rubble hit him in the head.

Louis would slowly fall to the ground he could feel his powers slowly leaving his body, Louis would look at Bolt saying "Do you want me to warp us home?" Louis asked looking at him, he knew they didn't have long left as gods. @Shammy the Shamrock @Otakubeats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back