• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Otakubeats said:
Ty stood, and rolled his eyes. "Can you NOT cause a bigger problem with I dunno, wrecking the place?!" He sighed, taking note of the damages present. This place got destroyed more than Tokyo, and Godzilla lived there.
"Ah Ty that reminds me let me unlock your potential," and would unlock the potential of Ty's powers. Not his God powers, but his mortal powers.

God looked up "Heh, avenge your love one eh. You so called Omnipotent being," he said flying up and getting face to face with the One. He threw him into a building "Sorry but the Old Gods can't affect me." God felt the force of the beams and flied down, scratches on his armor. "You honesty think I'm that easy to kill," he said using his powers to rise buildings out of the ground and throwing them at everyone.

Bolt looked at Ty "
Get everyone who isn't a god out of here! Me and the rest of the God's will take care of him, be back soon since we need you." He said teleporting away from the building and standing behind god "Light him up boys," he said charging up his attack.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
God looked up "Heh, avenge your love one eh. You so called Omnipotent being," he said flying up and getting face to face with the One. He threw him into a building "Sorry but the Old Gods can't affect me." God felt the force of the beams and flied down, scratches on his armor. "You honesty think I'm that easy to kill," he said using his powers to rise buildings out of the ground and throwing them at everyone.

Bolt looked at Ty "
Get everyone who isn't a god out of here! Me and the rest of the God's will take care of him, be back soon since we need you." He said teleporting away from the building and standing behind god "Light him up boys," he said charging up his attack.

[/QUOTE]
Ty nodded, his sound abilities increased. He gave Hibiki a thankful nod, and ran off using his ability to increase his speed. He was able to get most of the civilians out, but some of them had gotten trapped under rubble, so that would take him a bit longer.

No, you all have much to do. I will tap into your true powers now. With the remaining power of the Council, I grant you all limitless power. Beware, this will drain your godly powers after.

The One focused on all of the heroes and glowed a bright white as all of them gained the ability to draw from the Maw, the source of all extraordinary power.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Ty was back in five minutes, and joined the fight. He shot concentrated blasts of amplified vibrations at the God, and followed up with several energy-draining blasts that increased in strength due to the 'Maw' effect.

Quillicious said:
No, you all have much to do. I will tap into your true powers now. With the remaining power of the Council, I grant you all limitless power. Beware, this will drain your godly powers after.
The One focused on all of the heroes and glowed a bright white as all of them gained the ability to draw from the Maw, the source of all extraordinary power.
With this Hibiki would be able to unlock the potential of the other heroes. First he unlocked Shadows potential within him, and started to nullify God's power with his awakened power.

@FrostXShadow @Shammy the Shamrock

Zedisback said:
Another portal opened up behind Louis but a beam didn't come out ten light blue sharp ropes would come out shooting at the one but they didn't try to it him but tie him up, as Louis left that portal opened he teleported over the one opening fifty portals over god making another large beam after so he teleported over to Hibiki he said "How is nullify going?" Louis asked. @Shammy the Shamrock @YoungX
He would look to Louis. "With that boost from the One, we stand a much better chance now. Let me unlock the potential of your mortal powers since we're gonna lose our God powers after this." He would unlock the potential within Louis's non God powers.

Unbeknownst to all, Quill was creating an illusion of the One. He was gone, long gone. He smirked weakly and took a better stance, focusing more of his power on keeping it up. His legs shook with the effort, especially fooling 'God'.

"Shit...this might be game over for me..."

Quillicious said:
Unbeknownst to all, Quill was creating an illusion of the One. He was gone, long gone. He smirked weakly and took a better stance, focusing more of his power on keeping it up. His legs shook with the effort, especially fooling 'God'.
"Shit...this might be game over for me..."
Ultimate Kuuga would be able to trace Quill, and find his presence weakening. He would then unlock the potential within Quill, and wondered what that would do. He continued to nullify God.

Louis would feel a new power in him, as his hands started to shake he would laugh a few bright flashes of light happened they all seemed to be purple, his hazel eyes faded to black after another flash his eyes turn cosmic purple Louis now stood saying "Thanks." Now looking at god teleporting in the air, making another mega beam down at him, with his full power unlocked he could do three of these before he needed to rest, but now it was more powerful than before. @Shammy the Shamrock @FrostXShadow @YoungX

Zedisback said:
Louis would feel a new power in him, as his hands started to shake he would laugh a few bright flashes of light happened they all seemed to be purple, his hazel eyes faded to black after another flash his eyes turn cosmic purple Louis now stood saying "Thanks." Now looking at god teleporting in the air, making another mega beam down at him, with his full power unlocked he could do three of these before he needed to rest, but now it was more powerful than before. @Shammy the Shamrock @FrostXShadow @YoungX
"No problem," he wondered what would happen after this. Would Balance hang within the multiverse?

Last edited by a moderator:
God smirked and released more energy, he felt himself get weak. "HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH! An actual challenge," he said creating energy disc and throwing them at everyone. His powers felt drained but he was giving it his all, he felt the beam and a giant blast of electricity on his back.

Bolt gave a dragon ball Z stance and fired his power at God "We need everyone here!" He said standing his ground as the beam seemed to be pushing him back. He tucked his head and let his eyes burn bright blue.

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
God smirked and released more energy, he felt himself get weak. "HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH! An actual challenge," he said creating energy disc and throwing them at everyone. His powers felt drained but he was giving it his all, he felt the beam and a giant blast of electricity on his back.
Bolt gave a dragon ball Z stance and fired his power at God "We need everyone here!" He said standing his ground as the beam seemed to be pushing him back. He tucked his head and let his eyes burn bright blue.

[/QUOTE]
The disc lightly cut Ty on the arm, and he hurried to Bolt's side. He allowed his power to burst in full, he held a palm open towards 'God' and a burst of purple light came from it aimed at the entity's back.

Quill wasn't affected by what Hibiki did, but he pulled from the last of his reserves and ran at 'God'. He dashed up a broken building and dove off of it, landing a strong punch straight to 'God's crotch.

"Game over, bitch."

Zedisback said:
Louis was about to snap his fingers as he stopping time for a second changing the probability of Ty's attack hitting to ninety five percent chance that was the most he could do, as he let time return to move as he would snap his fingers firing ten beams at god. @Shammy the Shamrock @YoungX @FrostXShadow @Otakubeats
Ty noticed a slight change, and gave Louis a grateful grin before returning to his concentration.

Shadow summoned a shield blocking the disc of light, "so uh what can we actually do to kill and or defeat this so called god" he said as he held his hand out summoning a hundred replicas of the same sword, he then flung his hand causing the swords to fly at god he continued to summon sword after sword

@Shammy the Shamrock @Zedisback

[Can someone explain the whole power giving shit. Cause I feel like it's not really fair in some cases cause your letting the person you power gave select their power. Plus, I'm pissed because of how random and a little confusing.]

BlankName said:
[Can someone explain the whole power giving shit. Cause I feel like it's not really fair in some cases cause your letting the person you power gave select their power. Plus, I'm pissed because of how random and a little confusing.]
(I'm not really giving powers. Just unlocking their potential. So really it's just increasing their base powers by a bit.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back