• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Astra beamed and nibbled on the piece before attempting to shove the whole thing in her mouth. Mostly just getting it all over her face.

Ray sat on the couch "Yah, why did God go after you. I mean he only goes after gods of whatever," she said still patting the air, trying to calm down Smiley.

Bob sighed "He said something about killing any other ties besides the child of Death. He wanted to make sure that only one person could become Death. You should have seen the look he gave me, I don't know why but he let me go. He walked away, leaving in some kind of ship as our home burned down," she said looking at Ray, adjusting her glasses.

Skull looked at the pizza "Food!" He yelled reaching but falling down, he got back up and snatched a slice. "Eh not as good as our places but at least it is food," he said shoving the entire slice into his mouth.

YoungX said:
Hibiki would listen to the conversation while taking care of Astra. He would pat Astra on the head and smile. "Pizza's pretty good right?"
@Echo Dreamsong (I have become Astra's Onii-chan. It's canon.)
( xD Perfect)

Astra nodded rapidly before grabbing another slice. She somehow managed to get it in her hair. Seriously, how did she managed that.

Astra huffed and chewed her pepperoni. Then she saw the mushroom. The single mushroom near the crust. FUNGUS! Run for your lives! Astra shrieked and tossed the slice as far as she could, rather happy when it caught fire. "NO!" She shouted at it, pointing an accusing finger at the pizza as she clung to Hibiki.

"Hey, listen here. I'm basically the kid's dad. I dunno who this 'Onion Chad' thing is, but of anyone's gonna take care of her, it's gonna be me."

Quill stopped talking to the reader and walked into the warehouse.

"Daddy's home, everyone!"

Astra glared at the crisp, sign shouting carrot insults at it. Then Quill came in and Astra clapped happily. "DABBY!" She cried, still failing with the word.

Quillicious said:
"Hey, listen here. I'm basically the kid's dad. I dunno who this 'Onion Chad' thing is, but of anyone's gonna take care of her, it's gonna be me."

Hibiki would see Quill, and welcome him back. "Oh hey Quill. Where have you been this entire time?"

Quillicious said:
"Hey, my little fireplace! Missed you so so much!"
Quill ran up to her and picked her up, hugging her tight, as well as getting pizza in his hair.

@Echo Dreamsong @YoungX
Hibiki would pretty much be ignored and would wait as Quill goes up to meet his daughter. Then he would ask his question again. "So Quill where have you been this entire time? Some of us have fought the old Gods and became the New Gods."

Quillicious said:

Quillicious said:
"I've been around."
He winked at the reader.

((Didn't mean to ignore you, sorry!))

@YoungX @Echo Dreamsong
Ty gave Quill a glare. "Sup.'" His eyes glinted purple, revealing their untouched power. What he had been doing to keep the reapers in check, wasn't even scratching the surface of what he could do at full potential.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra nodded rapidly, before pulling Hibiki into a hug.

[/QUOTE]
Hibiki would pretty much get pulled into a hug, and doesn't mind at all. "Well the good news is I managed to return your daughter back to normal with my new powers," he says to Quill as he continues hugging Astra.

Louis would watch the others around him until looking back down at the white orb he had in his hands, watching it, not really taking his eyes off it for long, he said "Hmmmm, so we may have to end up fighting god."

Quill looked to the reader, an eyebrow raised.

"Always gotta one up me, eh?"

He returned to reality and wiped the pizza from his hair and kissed Astra on the head. Ty got a smirk and Hibiki got a slap on the back.

"Good job. I got the cure from Cinder, but I got a little caught up. Fun times. Have a good time with Uncle Hibi?"

@Echo Dreamsong @Otakubeats @YoungX

Quill waved a dismissive hand at Louis.

"Pssh. Been there, done that. Of course, you can see that, right?"

His fate was extremely screwy and blurry, unable to be read. Only a few images could be discerned, Quill smirking and giving a sidelong glance straight at the orb, him waving to it, and him about to moon it.

@Zedisback

Users who are viewing this thread

Back