• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](I'll get my post started in a sec. I'm getting ready for grad. tomorrow :3)

[/QUOTE]
(Congrats man. Does this mean Hibiki becomes Ray's Onii-chan? xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
(Now I'm expecting Hibiki to spend the entire day with Ray and Astra clinging onto him. xD I mean he does look like an Onii-chan.)

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](Ray: *Gives swords to both Saitama and Hibiki* FIGHT FOR THE TITLE! >:3)

[/QUOTE]
(Hue. Swords. Pfft. xD )

Ray looked at her phone "I'll call Bolt," she said calling Bolt and hanging up afterwards. She stared at the two who seemed to be in bad shape.

Bolt picked up "What! They are-calm down. I need a-ok, I'll be there," he hanged up and teleported around the warehouse. "Heroes of Tomorrow assemble!" He said smiling 'always wanted to do that' he thought pumping his fist in the air.

@Anyone

Bob jumped and woke up "NO! GOD IS HERE, GOD IS HERE! HE HAS ABANDONED US!" She yelled backing up, she took out her scythe and pointed it at her enemies.

Skull got up, revealing the giant hole in his skull. "Can you help us, there is a huge problem not even the reapers can take care of," he said putting Bob's scythe down and walking up to them.

@Otakubeats

@Anyone[/URL]

Bob jumped and woke up "NO! GOD IS HERE, GOD IS HERE! HE HAS ABANDONED US!" She yelled backing up, she took out her scythe and pointed it at her enemies.

Skull got up, revealing the giant hole in his skull. "Can you help us, there is a huge problem not even the reapers can take care of," he said putting Bob's scythe down and walking up to them.

@Otakubeats
Louis would levitate near Bolt saying "Why not call us the Gods of Tomorrow?" Asked Louis looking into his orb as he would stay in the air near Bolt looking at him, than back at his orb his hood over his head, yawning a little not really sure what to think really. @Shammy the Shamrock

Bolt grinned "I love the name! Anyway Hibiki remember the reapers, they have been found but are in bad condition. Ray says that they are talking about God." He said before seeing Astra terrified again, he sighed and turned off his god form "I'm still here Astra, anyway Gods of Tomorrow, transform and roll out, nah that won't work. Assemble? We'll work on it," he said walking out and into the forest.

@YoungX @Zedisback @Echo Dreamsong

Louis would follow Bolt ready to fight if it comes to it his hood still covering his face, doing nothing but putting a shadow over his face, looking around he wold smile saying "Guys....never mind." Louis said he saw something dark coming soon something that could kill all of them, but why worry the rest of the group. @Shammy the Shamrock @Echo Dreamsong @YoungX

Bolt got over and saw the two, a look of worry on his face. "Bell!" He said running over and helping Bob to her feet, he looked at the rest. "Help me get these guys to the base," he said dragging Bob to the base.

Bob looked at Bolt "Hey Alex! How are you doi-" she was stopped by pain in her side. "Long story, I will tell you when we get back," Bob said following him with her arm around his neck.

Skull looked at Hibiki and growled "Ugh, Heroes," he said trying to follow the two but fell to the ground. "Shit! Why does this keep happening to me!" He said hitting the ground, staying there.

Ray followed Bolt and Bob, a nervous look on her face. She heard the sounds of Smiley in a worried voice but tried to ignore what she was saying.

Louis would teleport back to the base still in the air he says "Maybe we should ask them what happened." Said Louis when the others got to the base, a snap of his fingers happened he had two boxes of pizza in his hands placing them on the ground as he started to eat it saying "Does anyone else want some?" @Shammy the Shamrock @YoungX @Echo Dreamsong

Zedisback said:
Louis would teleport back to the base still in the air he says "Maybe we should ask them what happened." Said Louis when the others got to the base, a snap of his fingers happened he had two boxes of pizza in his hands placing them on the ground as he started to eat it saying "Does anyone else want some?" @Shammy the Shamrock @YoungX @Echo Dreamsong
"Sure I'll take some," he would say to Louis.

Bolt teleported to the base and threw Bob on the couch. He sat down and sighed, running a hand through his hair "What happened?" He asked looking at her, he saw the pizza and teleported to take a slice.

Bob's face grew pale "THE REAPERS! THEY'RE GONE! DEAD! DEAD! DEAD! A man named God came in, Bone laughed when he said that she would die. He crushed her head and let the dust go through his hands, Jack tried to punch him but he was disintegrated on impact. The rest...oh god the rest!" She said holding her hand and rocking back and forth.

Skull reached for a slice "Gimme. I need something to help with the pain," he said just out of reach of the box. He looked down at the floor "I played dead so he didn't go after me," he said thinking about Bone's death.

Smiley screamed "OH GOD! I LEFT MY TEAM, I LEFT THEM TO BE KILLED!" She said going over to Ray and crying into her shoulder.

Ray patted the air and sighed "It's okay, we'll help." She said stroking the air and talking to nothing.

@Anyone

Ty sat on the couch arm, not acknowledging the offer. He simply stared at the two reapers. To them his gaze was a soul piercing chill, where others who looked, it would seem he was just glancing at them. Ty ignored the others, thinking about what Silence had told him before changing him.

-------

'What you need to remember, is when Silence is a shield for something greater. I fear something bad may happen, but if you're nearby then it should be weakened. If you ever need guidance in your new powers, or want to find me and return them after the journey, I'll be in my realm. Visit when you wish.'

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]Bolt teleported to the base and threw Bob on the couch. He sat down and sighed, running a hand through his hair "What happened?" He asked looking at her, he saw the pizza and teleported to take a slice.
Bob's face grew pale "THE REAPERS! THEY'RE GONE! DEAD! DEAD! DEAD! A man named God came in, Bone laughed when he said that she would die. He crushed her head and let the durst go through his hands, Jack tried to punch him but he was disintegrated on impact. The rest...oh god the rest!" She said holding her hand and rocking back and forth.

Skull reached for a slice "Gimme. I need something to help with the pain," he said just out of reach of the box. He looked down at the floor "I played dead so he didn't go after me," he said thinking about Bone's death.

Smiley screamed "OH GOD! I LEFT MY TEAM, I LEFT THEM TO BE KILLED!" She said going over to Ray and crying into her shoulder.

Ray patted the air and sighed "It's okay, we'll help." She said stroking the air and talking to nothing.

[/QUOTE]
Ty growled, showing no trace of sympathy. "I understand you all are, scuse me Ray, a load of assholes. But why would god do that? ...Silence mentioned something about corruption..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back