• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

FrostXShadow said:
"Yo Saitama" he called out he smiled he turned his head "ill meet you guys there" he ran forward and disappeared reappearing next to Ty "so im guessing your name is Ty" he said looking at the boy "im with Ray"
@Otakubeats @Salex
Ty nodded, and adjusted the barrier to not effect Shadow. He remained silent, not replying to the male.

FrostXShadow said:
"Yo Saitama" he called out he smiled he turned his head "ill meet you guys there" he ran forward and disappeared reappearing next to Ty "so im guessing your name is Ty" he said looking at the boy "im with Ray"
@Otakubeats @Salex
Zedisback said:
(How did it go?)
(Not bad, the teachers saw effort in me so they helped out my marks!)

"Hmmm... Alright" he said, he then ran to ray "whats the problem kiddo?" He asked @Shammy the Shamrock @Zedisback @FrostXShadow

Ray guided them all to the barrier and Ty. She pointed to two death creatures, Bob in a black dress and jacket and Skull in a hoodie. The two where sleeping so they didn't notice anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray tapped Ty's shoulder "Could you maybe turn whatever you're doing to them off." She said with pleading eyes and a frown.

@Otakubeats

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong](FUDGE! What all did I miss?)
(I was nearly stamped to death by middle schoolers.)

[/QUOTE]
(you didnt miss anything, and why were you almost stamped to drath by middle schoolers?)

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong](I went to graduation. And they are crazy when they run!)

[/QUOTE]
(you graduated? conratulations!)

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong](Heh, thanks. I ran around the track twice after... Never ask me to sit still for more than half an hour.)

[/QUOTE]
(ok good, now sit still for an hour)

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong](NooOOOooOOO! NEY! NEY I SAY! NEVER! *Runs away*)

[/QUOTE]
(ties echo dreamsong to a chair now sit for one hour and you get a cookie)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back