• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Shadow's face darkened as he looked at the sight in front of him he walked up grabbing the little girl and pulling her away from the shadow then walking to the mother and picked her up he broke into a run grabbing the small girl and running away from shadow "I wont let anyone die, ill give my life before I take another's" he called out while running

@Zedisback

((jeez your Dark man))

FrostXShadow said:
Shadow's face darkened as he looked at the sight in front of him he walked up grabbing the little girl and pulling her away from the shadow then walking to the mother and picked her up he broke into a run grabbing the small girl and running away from shadow "I wont let anyone die, ill give my life before I take another's" he called out while running
@Zedisback

((jeez your Dark man))
After a second of him running away a flash of light happened and everyone was back in the same spots when it first happened "Who will you save, these are the choices a hero must make, this isn't some game, Shadow." Each time Shadow would try to remove the Shadow or run away with one of them it would reset, Louis just watching what Shadow would do. (Yeah as Shadow doesn't know all of this isn't real.) @FrostXShadow

Shadow's face darkened he walked to the Woman "I-im sorry" he said closing his eyes and snapping her neck he stood up and let her lifeless body fall to the ground his face still dark "there I did what you want" he looked back at the dead woman "what's next"

@Zedisback

((I think you just broke Shadz))

Ray hid behind a tree as she saw two figures walking. She looked at Ty and showed a silence sign and turn back.

Bob dragged Skull further "We need help, come on we have no one. I'm even tempted to call that Alex," she said before falling to the ground. She looked at a wound in her side but kept moving.

Skull glared "Never! We'll find some way to survive this," he said getting up and trying to the lead the way only to fall due to the giant gap in his head. "FUCK!" He yelled through the woods as he looked around for anyone.

@Otakubeats

Death

I see a person in the woods (not Ray) I teleport in from of them and shove my scyth into there gut. I cover there mouth "Shhhh... Imbrace the chilling, go to sleep" I say before shoving the scyth further into him rupturing a vital organ and killin him instantly. I chuckle as I pull my scyth out of the just barely alive man as he flinches on the floor in his last moments in a agonizing death. The scyth was covered in my blood so he started foaming from the mouth and convulsing before finally dieing

@Shammy the Shamrock

"So I keep resetting and you give up?" Louis would laugh for a second before saying "None of this is real this was just a test, of hardships you could face as a hero I think you're ready , Shadow." Shadow was now back where he was before Louis did this he said "Good job you did the right thing. We can't always stop death." @FrostXShadow

Shadow slapped lou on the head "your an ass you know that" he thought for a second "ready for what exactly" he asked fixing his jacket and running a hand through his hair

@Zedisback

((im a little confused on what you meant by your ready ))

Zedisback said:
"So I keep resetting and you give up?" Louis would laugh for a second before saying "None of this is real this was just a test, of hardships you could face as a hero I think you're ready , Shadow." Shadow was now back where he was before Louis did this he said "Good job you did the right thing. We can't always stop death." @FrostXShadow
(Death:couldn't be more correct)

FrostXShadow said:
Shadow slapped lou on the head "your an ass you know that" he thought for a second "ready for what exactly" he asked fixing his jacket and running a hand through his hair
@Zedisback

((im a little confused on what you meant by your ready ))
"Shadow I didn't do it to make you mad, but what if something like this happened to you for real when doing hero work? You would have to be ready I'm sorry about doing it, it was all a test, but learn this, why did you give up in the test?" Louis stood waiting for his answer. @FrostXShadow

FrostXShadow said:
Shadow sighed "because I knew I had no choice, but killing someone should only be a last resort and with that test I knew I had no other option "
@Zedisback
"Shadow, you always have another option, why didn't you just keep running away until I ended the test?" Louis asked saying "I would of given up some time why didn't you keep trying you gave up, like I did once." Said Louis @FrostXShadow

Ray just ran into the forest "LOU! LOU! LOU!" She yelled throwing her hands in the air like a maniac. She kept running and tripped "DING DANG DARN IT!" Ray said getting back up looking around for anyone.

@Zedisback @Yappi

Bob fell to the ground "Jesus fuck how did you gain so much," she said seeing Skull fast asleep. She tried to move but couldn't, Bob flipped off the air and put her head to the ground.

@Otakubeats

Shammy the Shamrock] [COLOR=#b3b300]Ray just ran into the forest "LOU! LOU! LOU!" She yelled throwing her hands in the air like a maniac. She kept running and tripped "DING DANG DARN IT!" Ray said getting back up looking around for anyone.[/COLOR][COLOR=#b3b300] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32653-zedisback/ said:
@Zedisback[/URL] @Yappi

Bob fell to the ground "Jesus fuck how did you gain so much," she said seeing Skull fast asleep. She tried to move but couldn't, Bob flipped off the air and put her head to the ground.

@Otakubeats
Death

I hear yelling, I teleport multiple times and reach right next to her. I go right to her ear "Suprise"

FrostXShadow said:
Shadow sat on the ground "there was no point, but now I know to do everything I can before I result in killing" he sighed in defeat
@Zedisback
Shammy the Shamrock] [COLOR=#b3b300]Ray just ran into the forest "LOU! LOU! LOU!" She yelled throwing her hands in the air like a maniac. She kept running and tripped "DING DANG DARN IT!" Ray said getting back up looking around for anyone.[/COLOR][COLOR=#b3b300] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32653-zedisback/ said:
@Zedisback[/URL] @Yappi

@Otakubeats
Louis would smile down at Shadow before patting him on the head looking over as he heard someone call his name, it sounded like Ray, Louis would snap his fingers teleporting to Ray as he said "What is it, why are you yelling?" Giving her a small look of worry. @Shammy the Shamrock @FrostXShadow

@Zedisback[/URL] @Yappi

@Otakubeats
The leaves crunched under his feet as Ty came to a halt infront of the fallen. As he used his power, his eye had a purple tinge in their normal crimson color.

Ray jumped and swung her scythe stopping when she saw a women. "O-Oh sorry mam, I didn't mean to do that," she looked back to see Lou and Shadow "Those reaper things, Ty got them but they are hurt!" She said putting the scythe away and pointing in the direction.

@Yappi @Zedisback @FrostXShadow

"Alright lead the way." Said Louis putting both of his hands into his front hoodie pocket ready to follow Ray he said "So why do you guys need me?" Asked Louis standing behind Ray looking down at Her saying "They do know what is going on with us right?" Asked Louis not really sure what the reaper things even are. @Shammy the Shamrock @FrostXShadow @Yappi

"Yo Saitama" he called out he smiled he turned his head "ill meet you guys there" he ran forward and disappeared reappearing next to Ty "so im guessing your name is Ty" he said looking at the boy "im with Ray"

@Otakubeats @Salex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back