• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Somewhere in the forest

Bob dragged Skull as he coughed up more blood "Shit! Why are you such a fat ass," she said trying to find her way since her glasses had broke. She slowly started sinking to the ground from exhaustion.

Skull looked up "The red stuff is suppose to stay in right? I can't believe what happened....they are all gone," he said wiping dust from his jacket. He felt the crack on his skull and yelped in pain "We..." he passed out from blood loss.

Louis stood looking at Shadow saying "Hey, Shadow want to have a small spar later?" ASked Louis looking at Shadow patting him on the back giving him a smile at him, wanting to test if his friend had been training. @FrostXShadow

(Guys I may not be able to rp for a little bit my internet speed is going really slow right now sometimes it does this out of nowhere)

Zedisback said:
(Guys I may not be able to rp for a little bit my internet speed is going really slow right now sometimes it does this out of nowhere)
(Dude. Mine like shuts down for no reason sometimes.)

"Yes sir" he said nodding before vanishing from sight, he was no where to be seen but three daggers flew at Lou. Shadow appeared behind Lou and charged at him with a small sword

@Zedisback

FrostXShadow said:
"Yes sir" he said nodding before vanishing from sight, he was no where to be seen but three daggers flew at Lou. Shadow appeared behind Lou and charged at him with a small sword
@Zedisback
With a snap of Louis fingers time stopped he had changed the fate of time to be stop for a second, he would look at Shadow moving behind, as he would let time move again by changing its fate back Louis said "Behind you." WIth a snap of Louis's fingers ten portals opened up behind him all firing beams at Shadow. @FrostXShadow

Shadow laughed and spun dodging a beam he flipped over another then teleported out of the beams line of fire "is that all you got Mr. God of fate" he smirked and vanished to reappear behind Lou throwing a dagger he teleported above Lou throwing another dagger he then teleported in front of him forming a sword "you should know this attack pretty well seeing as I've used it on you many times " he said before charging at him using his teleporting power to vanish and reappear at random places before swinging his sword while the daggers flew at Lou

((I just realized I use this attack ALOT)) @Zedisback

Users who are viewing this thread

Back