• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](Ray: I thought you where mine (:'() At least I still have Saitama)

[/QUOTE]
(I'm also Ray's Onii-chan. I am the true Onii-chan of this RP. xD I am Onii-chan to two now!)

FrostXShadow said:
"I missed you too buddy" he said with a smile "now you wanna tell me exactly how long ive been gone?" he scratched his head and sighed
@Zedisback
Louis would think for a second as he said "I'm not sure really." Said Louis looking at him, not really sure what to think, he would just shrug saying "Well, it is good to have you back" @FrostXShadow

Bolt smiled and charged back at the god with full force. They seemed to vanish and re-appear every second "You *Gone* Are *Gone* A *Gone* ASSHOLE!" He yelled kneed the being in the face.

Storm laughed "You can't beat a god!" It yelled slamming its fist into Bolt's face. Storm wrapped his fist around his neck and shoved Bolt to the ground. Bolt's powers would be drained to Storm.

Bolt felt his power drain but fought back ".....I....can't....lose," he said grabbing Storm's neck. "I WON'T LOSE TO A GOD!" He yelled draining Storms powers as Storm did the same.

A explosion of power happened as only one being stood there. It didn't speak nor did it try to attack the heroes.

Ty watched the fight, and rolled his eyes. "Can they not destroy something every 5 seconds...." He sat in the tree, playing with a random wire.

@Anyone

@Shammy the Shamrock[/URL] @YoungX
Hibiki would nullify the explosion so that the others were safe. He would look to see one being, and wondered whose consciousness it belonged too. He looked to Astra who was clinging to back and asked, "Are you safe?" He would give her a comforting warm smile.

@Echo Dreamsong

FrostXShadow said:
"good to be back, and im guessing that's how you become a god?" he said pointing at the figure "HEY BOLT" he called out to the figure wondering if it was actually him
@Shammy the Shamrock @Zedisback
"Yeah you have to beat a god to become one." Said Louis, with a snap of his fingers a orb was in his hands, he was sitting in the air looking in it, watching the fight seeing everything that is happening with Bolt and Storm Louis said "Shadow want to watch this with me?" @FrostXShadow

Bolt looked back, his body different shades of blue and anything smooth had become rigid. "Hey Shadow! Is my baby ok," he asked going over to them. His eyes where white and he had no nose, he gave a pumpkin grin. "So much power, do you know what this means," he said looking at his hands as the lights brightened when he laughed.

"Oh Shadow." Bolt said laughing "Bolt is a mom now." Looking over to Bolt he said "Hmmmm, I don't sense any other gods awake yet, until than you can't become one Shadow." Said Louis the orb fading away looking at Bolt, he said "Are any other of our counterparts left?" @Shammy the Shamrock @YoungX @FrostXShadow

Zedisback said:
"Oh Shadow." Bolt said laughing "Bolt is a mom now." Looking over to Bolt he said "Hmmmm, I don't sense any other gods awake yet, until than you can't become one Shadow." Said Louis the orb fading away looking at Bolt, he said "Are any other of our counterparts left?" @Shammy the Shamrock @YoungX @FrostXShadow
"There's Knowledge and Mischief whom Ezekiel and his brother Evan are handling. Besides that I'm not sure if there are any other old Gods."

Bolt frowned before his other form started to fade, there was some slight differences to Bolt but not very drastic. "Sorry, there is so much power in my other form. You see I didn't really kill that God, I merely absorbed it. I can switch between my god form and human form," he said teleporting around at a fast speed. "I'm faster than ever now," he said becoming a flashing light before stopping and clasping his arms together.

Echo Dreamsong]Astra frowned at the new version of Bolt with nervous anxiety before reaching for Ty with a nervous smile. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34708-otakubeats/ said:
@Otakubeats[/URL]
Ty gave her a light hug, still feeling bad about the incident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back