• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Salex said:
"eh, still conrats guys for being gods now.... although i wonder.... why is there every counterpart of you guys, god of fate, god of knowledge and the rest, but why isnt there my counterpart? like god of strenght or something" he asks
Louis looked at him for a second before saying "Well...when you got done with your training you had already passed the God of Strength in power, so he made you the God of Strength without ever telling you....so.....yeah.....you....beat....a...god...in...power." Louis clapped his hands. @Salex

(Saitama's reaction
satiama_ok_thumbnail_grande.jpg
)

Zedisback said:
Louis looked at him for a second before saying "Well...when you got done with your training you had already passed the God of Strength in power, so he made you the God of Strength without ever telling you....so.....yeah.....you....beat....a...god...in...power." Louis clapped his hands. @Salex
"say who i beat what say what now?" he spoke in gibberish @Zedisback

Salex said:
"say who i beat what say what now?" he spoke in gibberish @Zedisback
"You could fight yourself?" Said Louis not really sure of what he needed to do, it seems Saitama had no one to fight he said after those words "No one I guess you have it easy, pizza anyone?" Louis said with a snap of his fingers before a look of fear would grow on his face "Oh shit I was in another girls room, Eliza will kill me." Louis said fear in his voice. @Salex @YoungX @Otakubeats

Zedisback said:
"You could fight yourself?" Said Louis not really sure of what he needed to do, it seems Saitama had no one to fight he said after those words "No one I guess you have it easy, pizza anyone?" Louis said with a snap of his fingers before a look of fear would grow on his face "Oh shit I was in another girls room, Eliza will kill me." Louis said fear in his voice. @Salex @YoungX @Otakubeats
Ty laughed at Louis' reaction. "Dude just don't say nothing. It's not like you guys kissed."

Zedisback said:
saitama then opened his phone "yeah? eliza? yeah... lou was in another girl's room, yeah, uh huh, alright" he said as he closed his phone, he then walked up to lou and placed his hand on his shoulder "you're screwed now" he said while smiling @Zedisback @Shammy the Shamrock

Salex said:
saitama then opened his phone "yeah? eliza? yeah... lou was in another girl's room, yeah, uh huh, alright" he said as he closed his phone, he then walked up to lou and placed his hand on his shoulder "you're screwed now" he said while smiling @Zedisback @Shammy the Shamrock
Louis looked down, fear on his face even as a god he said "I don't say things like this a lot, but Eliza is a bit crazy sometimes." As he stopped for a second saying "And Fate knew about this." Louis would chuckle before saying "Saitama you won't die the way you want." Louis warned, shaking his head. @Salex @Otakubeats

Zedisback said:
Louis looked down, fear on his face even as a god he said "I don't say things like this a lot, but Eliza is a bit crazy sometimes." As he stopped for a second saying "And Fate knew about this." Louis would chuckle before saying "Saitama you won't die the way you want." Louis warned, shaking his head. @Salex @Otakubeats
"
516229_1.jpg
" @Zedisback

Storm flew them both into the sky and into the clouds. It smirked and threw them back towards the Earth. They slammed near the warehouse, the god laughing. "Very durable, I'll give you a shot," Storm said, extending its hands so its chest was exposed.

Bolt charged his fist and punched to no avail, he was soon lifted and thrown into the warehouse. He growled "FUCK YOU! YOU HAVE ARMOR!" He yelled hitting a wall when he went in, he then had an idea and lifted his hand.

Storm laughed "Who said I was going to fight on your level. I am a god, this battle isn't suppose to be fa-" it was cut off by a hit to the helmet. Storm stumbled back and looked up to see who had done it.

Bolt looked up as the metal fist made contact "Alright you don't want to play fair then," he put his mask on to become Black Bolt. "I won't play fair either," he said hitting them out and into the forest. He charged his fist and kept hitting storm, laughing at the so called god.

To be continue

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong](FREAK YEAH!)

[/QUOTE]
(Heck before this arc is over I'll be able to unlock the potential in all of the heroes. Hue.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back