• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Salex said:
"ah alright kiddo, also hi hibiki how was it?" he asks as he gave ray the entire pack of french fries "and to be honest, it's kind of relaxing, not having to fight someone feels nice for once where i can relax, plus if there's no one worthy to fight me then why should i fight in the first place?" he asks as he slurps up his cola and takes a bite of his double cheeseburger @Shammy the Shamrock @YoungX (i swear to god im not sponsored by mcdonalds)
"Well I had to answer a question that's about it."

Louis Vs Fate

"So, why did you lie to me?" Asked Louis shaking his head he was having fun too, as he said "Well I was going to use this on the anomaly before he ended up dead, but you will work I guess." With a snap of his fingers, dimensional force covered all of his skin like a cloak he would think to himself "I have five minutes to beat her." As he would snap his fingers, fifty portals opened up behind her all aimed at Fate.

Fate would look at Louis with a snap of her fingers she stopped time to move out of the way, letting it move again when she was out of the way.

Louis would laugh as he said "You can't run forever." He warped away. Fate started to look around for him trying to find him looking all around hoping to find him soon. Louis would snap his fingers, Louis and Fate now in the Dimensional Force. Fate looked around she could feel the pure power of this place she said "So that's it, your next move will end me."

Louis said "Sorry we could of ended this with that game but you wanted to do things the hard way." Louis said, after that he would snap his fingers yet again, him and Fate now over Earth, he said "Hey it was fun playing that game with you." After he said that five thousand portals opened up behind him, and all fired at Fate making a mega beam, after that he could no longer sense Fate so he used up the last of his energy he had to teleport back to Saitama, he said "Well, I'm the new Fate." he said. @Salex @YoungX

Salex said:
"ah alright kiddo, also hi hibiki how was it?" he asks as he gave ray the entire pack of french fries "and to be honest, it's kind of relaxing, not having to fight someone feels nice for once where i can relax, plus if there's no one worthy to fight me then why should i fight in the first place?" he asks as he slurps up his cola and takes a bite of his double cheeseburger @Shammy the Shamrock @YoungX (i swear to god im not sponsored by mcdonalds)
(Don't lie to us! you're trying to make us want mcdonalds because they pay you money to do this!!!!)

Zedisback said:
(Don't lie to us! you're trying to make us want mcdonalds because they pay you money to do this!!!!)
(... opens phone cancel the sponsorship, my cover is blown closes phone whaaattt??? pffftttt)

"oh well this is pleasant isnt it, now everybody's a god except me because i have no counterpart.... this is lovely isnt it?" saitama said as he took another bite from his burger

Last edited by a moderator:
Salex said:
"oh well this is pleasant isnt it, now everybody's a gid except me because i have no counterpart.... this is lovely isnt it?" saitama said as he took another bite from his burger
Louis looked for a second than he said "So I made a lot of damage I did that giant beam again over Earth and did a lot of damage." Louis said to Saitama, saying "Well I wonder what I can do now." Louis said. @Salex

Zedisback said:
Louis looked for a second than he said "So I made a lot of damage I did that giant beam again over Earth and did a lot of damage." Louis said to Saitama, saying "Well I wonder what I can do now." Louis said. @Salex
"i'd rather not know, you did enough collateral damage for one day" he said @Zedisback

Salex said:
(flashes light you heard about nothing i said and you now love mcdonalds)
(I don't love mcdonalds I wouldn't eat it if it was the last thing on this planet, points to his sunglasses)

Salex said:
"i'd rather not know, you did enough collateral damage for one day" he said @Zedisback
Louis would laugh saying "Maybe I should be the god of collateral damage I sure make a lot of damage." Louis joked, as he said "Well it must have something to do with fate. I will learn what I can do later. Said Louis eating some of Saitama's fries @Salex

Evan teleported to the others', feeling more intense wall breaks coming. Thou, it was only a matter of time before he just lost it. But... Fuck it. "I guess I'm good." He said, sitting down against a tree.

[i'll go finish Ezekiel once I wake up.]

Ezekial vs Knowledge

They both stopped shooting at each other as the writer found that shooting isn't the right way for two knowledgable beings should fight... So. They both sat down at a table, putting a Glock 18 on the table. "Okay, here's the game, we spin the Glock and see who it picks, whoever it picks has to start the debate." Knowledge says. "Okay, let's do this." Ezekiel replies. Knowledge spins the Glock left, it landing on Ezekiel. "I did want to get picked." Ezekiel says, getting up and picking up a book. "The multiple worlds theory."

Ezekiel walks back to the table and opens the book. "The multiple worlds theory suggests that there are more trees and branches that are different decisions." Ezekiel says, looking over at Knowledge. "You see, if there was, why did the Denizens not use the DRC before it was destroyed. Fucking plot." Knowledge replies, watching every movement Ezekiel makes. "Well, maybe the Denizens didn't have it." Ezekiel replied. "Yeah, cause people decided to go ahead and continue posting even when the writer told them not to. Fucking people." Knowledge replies.

"Your starting to talk like my brother." Ezekiel says, getting up and grabbing a new book. Sitting down and placing it on the table. "Kerrs black hole theory? Yeah... Fuck that." Ezekiel says, throwing the book behind him. "In all reasoning, both of us don't know what the fuck that was." Knowledge replies.

To be continued cause I'm tired as fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back