• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Ty jumped out of the tree, landing infront of Saitama. He had to look up because of the height gap, but waved nonetheless.

"Sup."

@Salex

Last edited by a moderator:
Louis got up he couldn't help but frown as he said "Well one of my new powers is I can see the date, year, and time you will die over your hands and how you will die." Louis said shaking a little he said "And, I said the first powers I got could be a curse." He would shake his head. @Salex @Otakubeats

Zedisback said:
Louis got up he couldn't help but frown as he said "Well one of my new powers is I can see the date, year, and time you will die over your hands and how you will die." Louis said shaking a little he said "And, I said the first powers I got could be a curse." He would shake his head. @Salex @Otakubeats
"i wonder how ill di-... actually nevermind, if i die i better die defending what i love in a blaze of glory" he said jokingly @Zedisback

Otakubeats said:
"Wanna see a trick?"
YoungX said:
Hibiki would only be standing still wondering what he was supposed to do now. He would at least ask the others. "What are we to do now? All of us here are now newly appointed Gods, and quite frankly we are also heroes. There is another thing aren't we still wanted for going back in time?"
@Zedisback @Otakubeats @Salex @Shammy the Shamrock
"sure and also.... i dont think all of you are heroes anymore, you are now gods, literal conquerers of universe that keep things in check, im still a hero and will always be a hero" he said

Salex said:
"i wonder how ill di-... actually nevermind, if i die i better die defending what i love in a blaze of glory" he said jokingly @Zedisback
YoungX said:
Hibiki would only be standing still wondering what he was supposed to do now. He would at least ask the others. "What are we to do now? All of us here are now newly appointed Gods, and quite frankly we are also heroes. There is another thing aren't we still wanted for going back in time?"
@Zedisback @Otakubeats @Salex @Shammy the Shamrock
"Yes you guys are." Said Louis levitating in the air as he looked at Saitama for a second saying "Do you want to know why you lost your hair?" Asked Louis had a small frown on his face before he said "Its cancer but for whatever reason it hasn't been killing you.... maybe because of your training." Louis looked for a second before saying "Your body does self chemotherapy...." Louis joked anyone could tell he was lying.@Salex @YoungX

Salex said:
"sure and also.... i dont think all of you are heroes anymore, you are now gods, literal conquerers of universe that keep things in check, im still a hero and will always be a hero" he said
Ty grinned. He snapped his fingers and the air dropped a couple of degrees. The other would find it hard to breathe, and be unable to speak our use their powers. After what seemed like an eternity, whichw as only a few seconds in reality. Ty snapped again everything returning to it's former state.

Otakubeats said:
Ty grinned. He snapped his fingers and the air dropped a couple of degrees. The other would find it hard to breathe, and be unable to speak our use their powers. After what seemed like an eternity, whichw as only a few seconds in reality. Ty snapped again everything returning to it's former state.
Hibiki would be unaffected due to his Null and Void power he gotten from Daguva. "I have to say that Daguva has interesting powers," he says to Ty.

Zedisback said:
"Yes you guys are." Said Louis levitating in the air as he looked at Saitama for a second saying "Do you want to know why you lost your hair?" Asked Louis had a small frown on his face before he said "Its cancer but for whatever reason it hasn't been killing you.... maybe because of your training." @Salex @YoungX
He would then look to Louis and say, "I'm sure God can basically get rid of our problems though."

YoungX said:
Hibiki would be unaffected due to his Null and Void power he gotten from Daguva. "I have to say that Daguva has interesting powers," he says to Ty.
He would then look to Louis and say, "I'm sure God can basically get rid of our problems though."
"Yea. Guess your sorta the kinda, control of the group now eh? Kinda ironic, Hero of Sound now God of silence. It's a weird feeling to control the power." He'd shrug.

Otakubeats said:
"Yea. Guess your sorta the kinda, control of the group now eh? Kinda ironic, Hero of Sound now God of silence. It's a weird feeling to control the power." He'd shrug.
"So we're not heroes anymore. It's well... I suppose we're still heroes on the inside. No matter what happens all of us are still who we are, but we're just Gods now."

saitama although reaching superhuman levels to the point of being a god, still is a human so he was affected, he started breathing heavily until he returned back "nice, and also i think the cancer IS made from my training anyways, my body was strained alot within those 3 years of training" he said

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong](GOD NO! Nononononono! (TAT) Please say he's coming back!)

[/QUOTE]
(Well all we can do is wait)

Echo Dreamsong](GOD NO! Nononononono! (TAT) Please say he's coming back!) [/QUOTE] (im sorry... i suppose [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35376-quillicious/ said:
@Quillicious[/URL] is gone for good.... until he comes back breaking the door shouting "BACK IN BLACK!")

"eh, still conrats guys for being gods now.... although i wonder.... why is there every counterpart of you guys, god of fate, god of knowledge and the rest, but why isnt there my counterpart? like god of strenght or something" he asks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back