• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Bolt sat on the couch, drinking water as his powers had faded a bit. He heard Quill and waved at him before looking back at the TV.

@Quillicious

Last edited by a moderator:
Bolt looked down "And why is that?" He said flicking through channels. He heard the rain outside and lied back, enjoying the sound.

@Quillicious

Eliza immediately looked at him, she grabbed him by the shoulders and kneed him in the crotch. "That's thanks to baldy," she said before kissing him "That is me missing you," she said letting go if his shoulders.

@Zedisback

"I dunno if that was sarcasm when you said the whole second date thing, but I wanted to clarify that what I did and said that night was just a joke. Purely yanking your chain."

Quill looked up at him and leaned back, closing his eyes as he slid sideways and laid down, stretching his legs.

"Although that last kiss was nice. Nice as in nice of you to be considerate. Not nice as in I enjoyed it."

@Shammy the Shamrock

@Quillicious[/URL]

Eliza immediately looked at him, she grabbed him by the shoulders and kneed him in the crotch. "That's thanks to baldy," she said before kissing him "That is me missing you," she said letting go if his shoulders.

@Zedisback
"Ouch...." As he would stay still for a second saying "I'm going to kill that asshole." Before he calm down saying "I was only in her room to play Monopoly to become the God of Fate but I ended up having to kill her anyway...so...yeah..." Louis got serious for a second still in a bit of pain saying "I could use the last of my power to stop the resets from happening, but is it the right thing to do?" @Shammy the Shamrock

Bolt shrugged "OK, I was joking as well." He said sipping his water. He felt his eyes dim and become brown, he closed them so no one could see.

@Quillicious

Eliza looked at him "Have you ever been thus far. It's your decision," she said going to the bed and lying back.

@Zedisback

@Quillicious[/URL]

Eliza looked at him "Have you ever been thus far. It's your decision," she said going to the bed and lying back.

@Zedisback
"Eliza....I...I need help I always said If I could stop the resets I could but now that I can I don't know if it is the right thing to do." Louis said looking down "I'm not sure what to do about this...The others don't know you are the only one I can go to right now..." @Shammy the Shamrock

Salex said:
saitama walks back to the warehouse with a bag of mcdonald foods (still not spondored, i just love mcdonalds), "oh eliza! did you know when lou became a god he wandered into a girl's room?" he asked to eliza @Shammy the Shamrock @Zedisback
Louis teleported behind Saitama saying "She already hit me for that." He was serious with a small laugh saying "I have a 'gift' for you." With a snap of his fingers five thousand portals opened over him all firing beams down at Saitama forming his mega-beam going at Saitama. @Salex

BlankName said:
[Outlast him how? Maybe the 5 fucking thousand portals will answer.]
@Zedisback
(Well you can still dodge the attack I never do the attack next to someone I do it far away to give them a chance to dodge, so all you have to do is dodge really and wait for him to run out of stamina and that is how you beat Louis. Just don't get hit,)

Last edited by a moderator:
when the portals opened, he didnt even respond, he simply stood there. once the smoke cleared he was there a little charred but with all of his clothes gone "oh.... that was warm" he said @Zedisback

tumblr_ny9cjz1RbH1u5e511o6_1280.png

(lol, gg)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back