• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Zedisback said:
"Says the guy who looks like a stereotype of a superhero, with those yellow tights, and the white cap." @Salex
"at least i look the part, you don't even act the part!" he said with genos doing the "you can't see me" john cena gesture @Zedisback

Zedisback said:
(I'm faster on the draw I guess)
(i guess you are)

you-can-t-see-me-because-im-john-cena.png

Salex said:
"at least i look the part, you don't even act the part!" he said with genos doing the "you can't see me" john cena gesture @Zedisback
(i guess you are)
"Hello, 'Punch man' mind getting me some Kool Aid?" Gary asked running behind him for a second with a smile on his face using the words he said once again. @Salex

c16b486b41ec000aa227070a50dbf378.jpg

Zedisback said:
"Hello, 'Punch man' mind getting me some Kool Aid?" Gary asked running behind him for a second with a smile on his face using the words he said once again. @Salex
c16b486b41ec000aa227070a50dbf378.jpg
(that is hillarious xD )

"at least sensei isn't a rip-off unlike you of i don't know... over 100 other generic heroes? let's see... flash, quicksilver, must i say more?" genos said @Zedisback

Salex said:
(that is hillarious xD )
"at least sensei isn't a rip-off unlike you of i don't know... over 100 other generic heroes? let's see... flash, quicksilver, must i say more?" genos said @Zedisback
"Lets just say I have some dirt one, Saitama, and you want to talk about ripoffs, Cyborg wants to speak with you, 'Demon' Cyborg. Gary pulling out a photo of Saitama it seemed to have subtitles on it.

one-punch-man-e1-3.png

Zedisback said:
"Lets just say I have some dirt one, Saitama, and you want to talk about ripoffs, Cyborg wants to speak with you, 'Demon' Cyborg. Gary pulling out a photo of Saitama it seemed to have subtitles on it.
one-punch-man-e1-3.png
Zedisback said:
(What dank memers we are)
(oh god, i think we need to stop before the others leave from overdose of memes)

Salex said:
(oh god, i think we need to stop before the others leave from overdose of memes)
(Meme overdosing is a bad thing a very bad thing almost as bad as Saitama's dirt on his 'special place' )

Zedisback said:
(Meme overdosing is a bad thing a very bad thing almost as bad as Saitama's dirt on his 'special place' )
(wow lol)

".... where did you ge-" he said before he got cut off by genos who took the photo and ran back to his and saitama's room "what the...." @Zedisback

Salex said:
(wow lol)
".... where did you ge-" he said before he got cut off by genos who took the photo and ran back to his and saitama's room "what the...." @Zedisback
Gary would laugh saying "In my world you're nothing but a show called 'One Punch Man' from what Louis tells me your show really happened in his world so that photo can be used by me." In a blink of an eye Gary had drown a blue arrow on Saitama's forehead he said "The avatar has come to save us!" @Salex

Zedisback said:
Gary would laugh saying "In my world you're nothing but a show called 'One Punch Man' from what Louis tells me your show really happened in his world so that photo can be used by me." In a blink of an eye Gary had drown a blue arrow on Saitama's forehead he said "The avatar has come to save us!" @Salex
"hillariou-... wait what show?" he asked as he rubbed the blue ink stain off @Zedisback

Salex said:
"hillariou-... wait what show?" he asked as he rubbed the blue ink stain off @Zedisback
"In my world you are nothing but a show, but the mark was me calling you the avatar as you have no hair like him it is from the show Avatar the Last Airbender." Gary said before dashing drawing the mark on him again saying "No!" You will keep that mark on your head! You will need it when the Fire Nation attacks!" @Salex

Zedisback said:
"In my world you are nothing but a show, but the mark was me calling you the avatar as you have no hair like him it is from the show Avatar the Last Airbender." Gary said before dashing drawing the mark on him again saying "No!" You will keep that mark on your head! You will need it when the Fire Nation attacks!" @Salex
he then rubs it off again "a show? do you have like a copy of it i could see?" he asks @Zedisback

Salex said:
he then rubs it off again "a show? do you have like a copy of it i could see?" he asks @Zedisback
"Yes I do." Gary ran off one second later he came back saying "This is the full show have fun watching it." Looking at Saitama Gary said "Its a pretty good show, I think you'll like it." @Salex

Zedisback said:
"Yes I do." Gary ran off one second later he came back saying "This is the full show have fun watching it." Looking at Saitama Gary said "Its a pretty good show, I think you'll like it." @Salex
when he watched the first episode, that was what exactly happened before, until the 12th episode "damn, this is terrifyingly accurate on what happened, but it's a bummer they didn't see what happened next" @Zedisback

Salex said:
when he watched the first episode, that was what exactly happened before, until the 12th episode "damn, this is terrifyingly accurate on what happened, but it's a bummer they didn't see what happened next" @Zedisback
Gary stood up yawning saying "Well the fastest thing in the multiverse is going to sleep. Tell Genos to have fun with that photo. After that he dashed off to his room. (I'm going to go get some sleep)

Zedisback said:
Gary stood up yawning saying "Well the fastest thing in the multiverse is going to sleep. Tell Genos to have fun with that photo. After that he dashed off to his room. (I'm going to go get some sleep)
"see ya" he said (cya m8) @Zedisback

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
(All I saw was a battle of the memes xD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

[/QUOTE]
(the battle of memes!!!1!1111!!!!!111!!!1!!!)

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong](Oh god, how did I miss all this in just ONE night!?)

[/QUOTE]
(i know im not the only one...)

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong](Oh god, how did I miss all this in just ONE night!?)

[/QUOTE]
(Not sure hue. But the arc us over so time for Hibiki to spend the day with his new sisters.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back