• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tommorow OOC

And also ive been using Shadow's Weapon summoning power from almost the beginning of the Role play and no one has said anything. if I did something wrong Shammy would tell me so, I honestly do not care what you say about the way I Role play because its my style and you seriously don't have the right to criticize the way another person does something.

Quillicious said:
You apparently don't feel like it the majority of your roleplaying. Grammar and spelling are a pivotal part in making coherent and understandable circumstances and settings.

Shammy the Shamrock] [COLOR=#00ff80]I believe [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33454-youngx/ said:
@YoungX[/URL] would have something to say about this drama :)
You know me so well. "I'M YOUR HOST KILLER KEEM STAR LEEETS GET ROOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIT INTO THE NEEEWWWWWWWWWWS!"

Quillicious said:
Keep in mind it's my personal opinion. I am allowed to have those, right?
Yes, you are entitled to your own opinion. Our only grievance about this is the way you present it by complaining about it in the midst of rp. Please refrain from doing so, or do it in the OOC section. Thank you.

Once this God arc is over Hibiki shall spend the day with Ray and Astra. It's time for Hibiki to be the big brother that the two fight for. xD

Otakubeats said:
Yes, you are entitled to your own opinion. Our only grievance about this is the way you present it by complaining about it in the midst of rp. Please refrain from doing so, or do it in the OOC section. Thank you.
I'm not complaining. I'm only stating my concerns with keeping this RP in a respectable state where it makes sense. People didn't hesitate to bring up the problems with Quill's illusion powers *cough* @BlankName *cough*, or my time travel arc.

YoungX said:
Once this God arc is over Hibiki shall spend the day with Ray and Astra. It's time for Hibiki to be the big brother that the two fight for. xD
Screw you! Quill is Astra's fuggin' Daddy for Cthulhu's sake!!!

YoungX said:
Ray: I think I would win *Reveals death hand*

Quillicious said:
Screw you! Quill is Astra's fuggin' Daddy for Cthulhu's sake!!!
And I'm her older brother now. Hue.

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]Ray: I think I would win *Reveals death hand*

[/QUOTE]
Hue. Let's see what happens after the God arc. xD

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]Ray: Yes I miss her a lot (:'()

[/QUOTE]
It's ok. Hibiki is now your older brother.

YoungX said:
Can Ty come? Afterall, you are like..............*doing math* 6 years older anyway. :P

Ray: I have three big bro's (*U*) Hibiki, Saitama and Ty! Imagine what would happen if she was bullied at school....I would feel bad for the bully xD

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
Ray: I have three big bro's (*U*) Hibiki, Saitama and Ty! Imagine what would happen if she was bullied at school....I would feel bad for the bully xD

[/QUOTE]
Indeed. xD

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]

[/QUOTE]
Ty would go all street brawl style on his ass. Ain't no way in heaven or hell that bully wouldn't walk away with at least one broken limb and a few less teeth.

Now then. I think I'll sleep now since its late. Later guys. Probably. I think we can definitely wrap up the god arc tomorrow. And then it's time for Hibiki to spend the day with his new sisters. xD

YoungX said:
Now then. I think I'll sleep now since its late. Later guys. Probably. I think we can definitely wrap up the god arc tomorrow. And then it's time for Hibiki to spend the day with his new sisters. xD
I think I just did xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back